(CH13) Y/n's hidden job

(6:21 AM)

Morning falls and we see our protagonist, slowly wake up and seeing Tama beside him sleeping comfortably again.

Y/n smiles and headpats her in her sleep. Tama smiles in her sleep.

Like usual, Y/n gets up and does his usual morning routine. Wash your face, eat breakfast, shower, feed Dess, and check notifications.

Y/n: *yawns* I should probably have gotten more sleep...

Then Y/n gets on his gaming chair and turn on his neon LED lights. Y/n turns on his pc, and stretches while he waits, popping a few bones, and cracking his knuckles.

Y/n: Oh finally.

Y/n moves his mouse towards the application Minecraft and runs it

His eyes move immediately toward the HololiveSMP server with currently 3 people

Y/n: Hopefully people I know are online, I am yet to ask about the other people on their group.

He clicks the join server and he waits for a few seconds before being met with the place he last logged on, The build he made for watame.

And it seems that the 3 people are checking it out... And Y/n casually spawned infront of them.

???: Kya! Who are you!

???2: T-Teme what are you doing here?!

???3: Wait aren't you...

Y/n: Huh? Oh I'm Y/n. Next you'll say "THE real Y/N!?"

All of them in chat: Eh!? THE real Y/- HUH!?

Y/n: Never gets old.

Rushia: T-Teme! W-well.. Since we already know you I guess we should introduce ourselves... I'm Uruha Rushia!

Y/n: Never heard of that name before

Rushia: W-what!?

Y/n: Hahahahaha

Sora: Um.. I'm Tokino Sora!

Y/n: Oh! I like that name.

Sora: Arigatou Y/n san! I like your name as well!

Y/n: Haha thanks!

Moona: I'm Moona Hoshinova... Nice to meet you!

Y/n: Woah! Your name is very unique... I have never heard of a hoshinova before...

Moona: Aah... Thank you!

Rushia: Ahem! Anyways, did you build this?

Rushia's Minecraft avatar pointed to the structure behind Y/n

Y/n: Huh? Oh yeah I built that for Watame... As an apology type of thing, well you know, I accidentally killed her sheep in cold blood

Moona: Eh??? I thought she kept them on leashes...

Sora: I may or may not have stole the leashes because I was running out... Gomene Watame!

Y/n: So it was you... Ah...

Sora: Ya-yamete!

Y/n: Ah I can't get mad at you for that. After all I'm still a newbie here. Who am I to get mad?

Rushia: R-right!, You should know your place rookie!

Moona: AAAAAAH RUSHIA DONT FORGET HE IS THE SECOND MOST POPULAR YOUTUBER!!!

Rushia: NANI!? I FORGOT! G-GOMENDASAI Y/N!!!

Y/n: Hahahaha I forgive you. Anyways I just came here to come visit, I'll play later, goodbye!