(CH9) "Came in unannounced"

(Hey, it's me the author, I'm in need of help I'm trapped in someone's basement for making a joke PLEASE HELP ME SHE'S COMING, MY LAST WORDS ARE RUSHIA IS STILL FLAT AS A CUTTING B-)

Camera cuts off
-----------------------------------------------------
Y/n and Tama had finished eating and it's time to take a bath.

Y/n: Ahhh... That was delicious don't you think Tama?

Tama: It's good Nii-chan! You are good cook! Better than grandma!

Y/n: Heh thanks! Now let's wash ourselves before going to sleep alright?

Tama: Ok!

(Big timeskip brought to you by Tama cuddling Y/n in his sleep.(NOT IN A WEIRD WAY WTF IS WRONG WITH U))
-----------------------------------------------------
Morning, 8AM, Day of Collaboration with Hololive

Y/n slowly flutters his eyes open and be met with the sunlight gazing on his eyes, to be frank, he almost got blinded

Y/n: I hate you sun... What time is it?

Y/n looks over to his digital clock and see that it is 8AM, 4 more hours of prep for the collaboration.

His eyes look over to Tama and see that she's still asleep, and in a weird position.

Y/n: I sure hope you're not uncomfortable sleeping in that position...

Slowly and carefully, Y/n gets up successfully without waking up Tama.

Y/n: Mission success.

Y/n walks towards his hallway to the bathroom.

While he walks, he thinks about the collaboration

Y/n: I definitely hope that I won't embarrass myself today, like what I did with the Vanoss crew. Sheesh, that left me a mark!

A short while later, he reaches his destination, and washes his face, and gargles. And spits it out.

Y/n reaches for his toothbrush and toothpaste and brushes his teeth.

2 minutes later, Y/n is finished brushing his teeth, and is ready to make breakfast.

(Timeskip since I know you're getting impatient to where's the part I was promised, please wait it's coming.)

(Big timeskip again)
-----------------------------------------------------
11:30 AM

Y/n: Alright, Since I don't have a streaming schedule I guess I'll record again today.

Y/n: Oh. Almost forgot to check my recommendations.

Y/n opens chrome and visits youtube.
He sees his recommendations tab filled with "Y/n meeting Hololive member Korone and Okayu, will Hololive get increasingly more popular?, Oh and don't forget the 8 year old youtube videos."

Y/n: Huh. Strange. Wait. This video has my name in it

And sure enough it does, "Among us with big Y/n is RIDICULOUSLY funny"

Y/n: Ohh it's that guy! Damn he pulled alot of views on it too!

The scene shoes the video having over 29M views and 708k likes to 20k dislikes ratio

Y/n: I hope that guy's happy with my attitude heh. Oh right the collaboration, what time is it now...

Then he looks over to his watch, on his left hand,

"11:50"

Y/n: Oh god I'm gonna be late. Gotta go fast!!!

Immediately, Y/n starts setting up his recording place