(CH12) It's building time

Y/n and Watame are alone in the HololiveSMP, the others logged off because they had to stream their games but Y/n doesn't know that

Y/n had to pay back Watame by something... She keeps insisting that her sheep are the most valuable thing to her, Y/n doesn't know what to give her

Y/n: Uh... I'll work for you for a day? How's that sound?

Watame: Huh?

Y/n: I'll do anything you ask me to do, build stuff, collect stuff, mine stuff, anything

Watame: Anything... Hmm... I have an idea

Y/n: Yeah?

Watame: Can you build me a big house for my sheep?

Y/n: Well tell me the details first, how tall do you want it to be? What color? What theme?

Watame: Omae! Just build it! Also color white!

Y/n: Please?

Watame: ...Please

Y/n: Also I need the materials to do this project, can you hand me some resources?

Watame: Sure!

Watame gives Y/n 7 stacks of Quartz, a stack of redstone lamp, 8 stacks of birch wood, and some redstone items

Y/n: Jesus christ how much do you have?

Watame: I have more, just tell me if you run out of resources Y/n?

Y/n: Hai.

Watame: I'll go do something in real life, I'll probably be back in 40minutes! I'm excited to see how much progress you'll get, Y/n san!

Y/n: Alright goodbye.

Then Y/n sees Watame log off, and there's noone else left in the server.

Y/n: It's showtime.

Using a diamond shovel, he dug out a baseplate for the build he's going to make for Watame, approximately 45 blocks wide.

Then Y/n started placing the quartz and the birch wood in a beautiful pattern.

A few minutes later he was finished with the floor, it's time for the walls.

Y/n started placing some Quartz on the corners of the build and mixed it with quartz wall he crafted a few seconds ago and worked his way to finishing the walls.

The walls were beautiful, astounding, and pleasant to look at, all because of Y/n's experience with build competitions he competed in his old days.

(Timeskip brought to you by Hoshou Marine chasing Y/n with hearts in her eyes, while Y/n was fighting for his life)

Y/n: It's done. And I think she'll be here in a few more minutes. I guess I can make some extra designs. Nothing bad's going to happen... Right?

Then he did what he just said, he made the inside... Absolutely beautiful, you can't even tell you keeo sheep in here, I'm very sure even the sheep would die to live in this comfortable 7 star luxury hotel

Y/n: Yosh. I wonder why I did all these extra things for her... Eh, probably because I feel bad I killed her sheep. Anyways she should be back in 3, 2, 1.

A few seconds passed and Y/n's prediction was accurate, however. It wasn't Watame who joined, it was someone else.

Y/n: Dang it:

Marine: Huh!? Who are you what are you doing here?!

Y/n: Good grief, shouldn't they have already told everyone in your group by now?

Marine: H-huh?

Y/n: I'm KakarrotZ and I'm here for a collab... Tsugini omae wa "WHAT!? THE Y/N?!" Toyou!

Marine: WHAT!? THE Y- NANI

Y/n: Hehehehe!

Marine: How did yo-

Y/n: Old habit of mine. Sorry haha

Marine: Impressive! Anyways... You're that Y/n?

Y/n: Yes.

Marine: The one that is kind to everyone?

Y/n: Yes.

Marine: The one with 82m subs right now?

Y/n: Yes.

Marine: The one that never shows his face?

Y/n: Got that right!

Marine: The one that I li- I mean the one that has oldest account on youtube?

Y/n: Ye- Wait what?

Marine: Nothing! Anyways! I have to prepare for a trip to c/n (Country name) soon!

Y/n: My country? What gives? What for?

Marine: Ah you know, for a vacation... I heard that they have the best P/A! (Popular attraction)

Y/n: Yes... Yes we do... Ah alright! See ya around then!

Marine: Goodbye Y/n~

And just like that Marine logs off leaving Y/n confused as to why she added that extra symbol at the end

Y/n: It's probably nothing... Anyways, Watame will come on. In 3. 2-

Wow! Y/n actually got it right this time. Watame logged on.

Y/n: Welcome back. I finished the build!

Watame: E-eh? Seriously? Oh... I hope it's not going to be rushed...

Y/n: Oh haha you'll probably like it.

Y/n gets outside of the build he made for Watame and waits for her to get here

Watame: Y/n what are the coords?

Y/n: Oh right I haven't gave you it, it's pretty close to the spawn, but here. (Made up coords btw), 1746 1 -1632 836 54

Watame: Oh that's really close! Alright I'm coming!

A few seconds of waiting, Y/n sees Watame running towards it and then stopping.

Watame: ... Wh- w- wa- H -Wh

Y/n: Oh come on it's not that bad!

Watame: THIS IS AMAZING! HOW DID YOU BUILD THIS IN LIKE 45 MINUTES? IT'S HUGE! I CAN SEE THE INSIDE IS WELL DECORATED AS WELL! HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD!?

Y/n: Heh, thanks for the compliments! Also for your last question, experience. Now tata, little sheep! Leave the headpats later I have to sleep, goodnight

Y/n then logs off.

(Time for Y/n currently 12AM Night)

Watame is secretly blushing behind the screen

Watame: Sugoi... He's kinda my type... Wait what am I thinking!?

(To be continued da!)

Yo sorry for the wait its just that... Nevermind noone will understand, let's just say I've been busy. That's about it!

Anyways! Hope you liked this part! I WILL try to update tomorrow!

Goodbye! Also did you enjoy this part? If so thank you so much!

+Watame added to harem

+Marine added to harem