(CH3) "Regret" (✅)

As Y/n patiently waited for the two to reply, since they were too busy talking in a language he can't understand, he checked his stream chat

Bobby504: (What is happening)

Gibbyster2: (I don't know why but I feel like smiling at this!)

HerryYEAH81: (Y/n you've grown alot since I last watched you... At first you were playing Minecraft with 3 subs and now you're at 60M and in a call with the people I absolutely love watching as well, don't get me wrong! I love watching you too! But with all you three together it makes me all happy... I am proud of you and what you have become! Don't let the haters get you down king!)

As Y/n reads the nice comments, he mutes his mic and thanks them.

Y/n: ... Thanks guys for the nice comments...! It's been an accomplishment because my dream came true, no, my dream isn't meeting an e-girl or any girl, I still do not believe they are real, on the internet atleast. But, that dream is to make you guys, everyone happy with what I do! I wouldn't have completed it without your guy's help! Now c'mere, let's do a virtual hug.

Y/n stood up, facing his camera, and hugged it.

Even though you can't see his upper body, he had a few tears in his eyes, through the sunglasses

His chat said the same things

"Congratulations."

Y/n sat down and wiped the tears from the inside of his sunglasses without chat seeing it.

Y/n: Ahem.. let's get back to the conversation. Plus, that was very cringe. I'm never doing that again.

Most of his chat agreed

He unmutes his mic

Y/n: Hey, what's taking you guys so long.

Meanwhile, Korone and Okayu looking at her chat to see translations from their kaigai-niki's.

Fortunately they said the truth and that Y/n was actually greeting them, and telling them that their voices were cute. But the part where they thought he admired them because they played well was... Uh, no.

The misunderstanding was now clear, phew

Korone: Oh! You were comupulimentingu us? Thanku you U/n-san!

Y/n: Ah, yes I was! Also what about your friend over there? She's shy or something?

Korone looked to her chat and saw that 1 trusted person on there translated it

Korone: 'Okayu Y/n's saying you haven't spoke at all! Come on don't be shy! Greet him!'

Okayu: 'Ehh?! I don't want to... But don't scream at me!'

Korone: 'Hehe!'

Okayu clears her throat

Okayu then proceeded to speak in an accent you definitely didn't understand

Okayu: (inaudible mumbling)

Y/n: What are you sayi-

And just like that Y/n's internet went out.

Y/n: What... Wait... What just happened?

Y/n looks to his chat and sees that it stopped

Then he looks at his internet, it said

"Connected to W/n (Wifi name), no internet"

Y/n: I paid my bills... What the hell? Did someone DDos me or something? This is bad. Why did this have to happen now?

Y/n: Everyone is sure to be mad at me for suddenly ending stream...

He took a while to process what just happened and sighs, as he finally accepted it.