(CH14) Vigilante work... Is actually boring...

You thought it was another week wait for an update but...

IT WAS ME! A DOUBLE UPDATE!
-----------------------------------------------------

7:20AM

Y/n: Vigilante work is fun!

7:45PM

Y/n: Man there's nothing to do here!

He talks to himself as he sits on an abandoned rooftop building he uses as a scouting location.

(Information about Y/n's Alter Ego:

Y/n has been a vigilante 3 years after his mom's passing.

He did it ever since, every few weeks, he gears up, and protects people in secret. Noone had ever discovered his true identity.

He is also a master at parkour. that is why he runs away from the police faster than their cars can stop them...
Not like the police bothers to anyway.

Y/n's vigilante nickname is Dark Fist. Or N/n (nickname). Symbolizing his dark clothing and his knuckles.

Dark Fist is considered a hero in his town...

... Let's get back to the story.)

Y/n looks at the sunset as the sky turns bright orange

Y/n: Hehe... This kinda reminds me of something... I wonder how that girl from a looong time ago is doing. Hopefully she found someone else. I still didn't know why her face was red each time she talked to me.

As Y/n finished talking to himself the sky turned dark. It was the beginning of the night time. Where crime usually takes place.

Y/n: Thank god I made some packed lunch and dinner for Tama. I'm still quite sad I couldn't eat with her.

Y/n's eyes look everywhere for crime...

But no crime happens.

But he sees a red haired woman with a jacket and... An eyepatch? Y/n couldn't quite see very her very well because he's like on a 7 floor high abandoned building. But he did see her going to the apartment near his household.

Y/n: Ah looks like I'll be having a neighbor. Haven't gotten one since 2 years ago.

Y/n: I should probably stop talking to myself and find some bad people!

Looking for crime, Y/n stood up and jumped down to another abandoned building, this time not as tall. Like about 5 floors.

And it starts snowing.

Y/n: Ah... So that's why it's so cold. I guess I have to prepare for winter supplies soon.

Meanwhile...

-----------------------------------------------------
Marine POV

Marine sat down on her apartments comfy bed layed down as she sighed in relief

Marine: Ohh~ man having to go on an airplane for 18 hours straight while sitting and then finally laying down feels so good~

Marine decided to try and sleep.

But she forgot to do something

Marine: Ah! Shimata! Almost forgot I need food to live here!

Marine quickly gets up and wears her jacket again.

Marine went outside and looked up and she sees that it's snowing

Marine: Ah! Snow! I forgot it snows here in C/n (Country name)!