(CH16) Hololive...? (Part 1 of 2)

Short timeskip happened and Tama is now sleeping and Y/n is still awake. It is currently 11PM night

3rd POV

Y/n is browsing on his computer for something to binge on to help him sleep.

And lately there has been many videos about Y/n being involved with Hololive.

Y/n sees a video titled "Y/n's future idol harem"

Y/n: What's this? What's a harem?

He just ignored it because it seemed it wasn't important.

Then he checks to his email to read some fun messages to kill time and hopefully make him fall asleep.

After reading MANY fangirls wanting to date Y/n and essentially wrote a lemon... Y/n was tired of this, he doesn't even know what they're talking about.

Suddenly, a new email came by, and it intrigued Y/n.

Titled "Hello Y/n."

The bored Y/n clicked the email message and reads it out loud, but not too loud because it will wake up Tama and that neighbor girl.

Y/n: "Hello Y/n, I am Monoaki Tanigo, or also known as 'Yagoo', I am a manager of the Idol company 'Hololive', all my members are well... Fairly 'un-idol' like. Only some actually can be counted as idols... And I see that you have been collaborating with my girls fairly well, and I also see that they also accept you! Well how about this, would you like a personal collaboration in person? Like face to face collab, I can probably make it happen.

... Let's just cut to the point, I see you're popular and I would like to use your popularity to give my girls a name for themselves! How does that sound to you?"

Y/n: Eh? Idols? I thought they were just happy go lucky girls that just want to enjoy life. He's probably lying to me, but eh, I guess I'll bite.

Y/n cracks his knuckles and prepares to write a serious response to this Monoaki 'Yagoo' Tanigo Person.

-----------------------------------------------------

Few minutes later he sends the reply containing:

'Hello, yes it is me, Y/n. I do not really think that they are idols, but if I can have fun there then by all means sure, when do we start? Also, I do not like to be used, do not use my name for popularity, or else! Just a small warning, Wahoo? Wagoo? Tagoo? Oh right, Yagoo.'

Y/n: And send.

Y/n taps his index finger or the enter button and he leans back on his gamet chair and waits for a reply.

Y/n: Man this chair is so comfy.

A few seconds later he hears his windows notification sound pop off, he leans forward and sees that they replied back.

'Thank you mr. Y/n for allowing this collaboration! I'm sure the girls would be very happy with the collaboration with you! It is also known that your face has never been seen, and I don't really understand. If you could, please show the world your face, thank you! And if it isn't fine then you could just cover it up, it's your choice mr Y/n! Also the collaboration will start whenever you want it to just tweet to me on twitter!

Y/n: Gak! Mr? I'm not even that old! I'm still 21! Also sure. I guess I can do it tomorrow, I don't really have any recordings or streams tomorrow. Worth a shot I guess. I wonder how I should tell Tama?

Y/n: Ah nevermind, I'll just let the gracious embrace of sleep take me now...

And just like that, Y/n has slept while sitting on his gamer chair.

(Part 1 of 2)

It's me Kakyoin, I'll just let you know that sorry if this is cut off in parts, the main reason reason why I have to take a break right now because I drank too much alcohol last night and now I have a terrible hangover. Well I'll probably see you guys tomorrow if it's gone, thank you!