(CH28)Before the stream

My power was out in the making of these chapters... Yes, I did alot because I was bored. It was exactly 1AM by the time this chapter was made.

And finished at 1:37 am. So 37 minutes I finished writing this part.

Anyways let's not waste our time and get right to it

-----------------------------------------------------

3rd POV

Y/n: Command & Conquer: Generals.

Korone wonders for a second what that even is

Korone: Ehh? What's that?

Y/n: A Real Time Strategy game that's made in like the 2000's or something, it was my childhood game!

Korone: Hontou?! Is it good?

Y/n: Really good once you learn how to play it!

Korone: Okay! I'll take your word for it!

Y/n: Alright! It's about 2gb. Do you think your pc has enough space to download it?

Korone: Pfft! Only 2gb?! That's so tiny! Hah! Ofcourse I do!

Y/n: That's great to hear!

Korone: But what do we do to entertain the viewers while it downloads?

Y/n: How about we talk with them? Like you know, how streamers usually do.

Korone: Oh okay! Sounds good Y/n!

Y/n: Alright then, start the stream, I'll get ready to pay for a copy of the game.

Korone: Umm... You don't have to pay for mine... I have money too

Y/n: No no it's fine, I don't mind.

Korone: Umm whatever you say! Okay then! Stream start!

Korone presses the 'start streaming' button on YouTube with the title

"Woah! Who's this?! Y/n is here! And we're streaming game! Come join and chat pls!" Was the title.

Y/n was still chuckling at the childish title

The thumbnail consisted of Korone doing a (´ . .̫ . ') face while Y/n was behind Korone and did a smile with a wink.

Ofcourse, he still had his signature mask on. Well, the mask looked like a normal face mask but it was black with white strips all going in different patterns, it was unusual but it looked really good considering the fact Y/n was wearing a white and black suit with a white business suit and black slacks.

Nevertheless the thumbnail looked like Korone was doing a stream with her boyfriend if she had one

And it was really adorable

And the viewers liked it too

Y/n was going out of the room and Korone starts to do her usual intro

Korone immediately stops after noticing Y/n was going to leave

Korone: Eh?! Y/n?! Why are you leaving!

Y/n: Oh you idiot I was going to my room so we can go play network mode! I'll teach you along the way. Just call me on discord!

Korone was a bit bummed out by this but still agreed

Korone: Okay...

Y/n went to his streaming room and cracked his knuckles

Y/n: Yeah, I guess this old timer's going to play it once more. Heck, I was the best there ever was years ago. Wait, I sound like a boomer...

And it was true. Y/n played competitive in C&C Generals games and he was the best player, always ranking #1 in every tournament he played in. And no, he was not a boomer.

However there was a catch. Time passes and the game was dying, he was forced to quit as well due to noone playing it anymore.

And here he is now, the former, and quite possibly still #1 player in C&C Generals.

Y/n went to steam and checked if he still had Generals in his gane folder

And to no surprise it was still there.

Y/n: I haven't played you in so long, hopefully my skill hadn't deteriorated hahaha that would suck-

Y/n gets cut off with Korone calling him in discord.

Y/n joins the call

Korone yells at Y/n but with no anger in it

Korone: Y/n! I was so nervous without you! The viewers started to think I was baiting them!! Why did you take so long!

Y/n: Oh uh... Sorry about that, I guess I had a moment of my childhood? Well this was my childhood game afterall.

Korone: You sound like an old man.

An arrow struck Y/n's chest that had the name 'old' on it and another piercing his back with the name 'man' combining the words 'old man'

Y/n: Gak! You didn't have to call me an old man... Hey! I'm not even old yet! I am still in my early twenties!

Korone: Hehehehehe Y/n old man hehehehe

Y/n: Yamero!!!

Korone: Heheheheheh!!!

Y/n: Oh damn it, nevermind, I don't think I wanna do the collab anymore.

Korone: Wait! Chotto matte! I was kidding... ;-; pls no

Y/n: Hm.... That won't do

Korone opened her webcam and did a pout face.

It was pure adorable. The viewers really liked it as well!

Y/n: Ngh! Alright alright you win! With that face you can convince anyone to commit mass terrorism with no regret...

Y/n mumbled

Korone: Huh? What was that again? I couldn't quite hear that...

Y/n: Nothing.

Y/n saying nothing fueled the viewer's ship for Y/n and Korone even more. Hell, some even started writing fanfictions right now

Y/n: Nevermind let's just get on with it!

Korone: Yeah! The game downloaded now! I guess we can play!

Y/n: Yeah...

Y/n and Korone opened C&C Generals at the same time.

-----------------------------------------------------

Sorry for cliffhanger, well it won't really matter because there'll be more chapters after this.