#3: First date

Your first date

Charlie:
Yesterday, Charlie asked you out on a moviedate on Saterday. It's now Thursday, so that means that you have 2 days to prepare. You were really excited and happy that Charlie asked you out. You didn't know which film you were going to see, Charlie said that he wanted to keep that as a surprise.
Saterday night.
Finally, it was Saterday. You putted your nicest clothes on and putted on some makeup. You were really happy with how you looked. Then the doorbell rang. You said your parents goodbye and opened the door where Charlie was waiting with a beautiful pink flower. "Wow, (Y/N), you look beautiful! This flower would perfectly fit with you" With that he gave you the flower. You blushed and set the flower on water. Then you went back to Charlie and you started walking to the cinema. The cinema wasn't that far away from your house, so you could easily walk to it. Once at the cinema Charlie got your tickets for the movie, and came back to you. You asked him witch movie it was. He said: "I asked (B/F/N) and she said you like comedy films, so we are going to Bad Neighbors" You smiled widely, because that was actually the film you really really liked. You went to your seats and the movie started.
After the movie, Charlie brought you home safely and it was the best night of your life.

Reece:
Reece was really excited that you wanted to go on a date with him. You thought this was really adorable. Reece wanted to take you iceskating, so you had to pull on something really warm. When Reece came pick you up, you could see the sparkles in his eyes when he pulled you with him. Once at the ice rink, you got some skates and get on the rink. You weren't that good in skating, but Reece was very careful, so you wouldn't fall. You had really much fun with Reece and when you were done with all the skating, you went, of course, to the starbucks.

James:
Since the day you two picked to go on a date, was a sunny day, you decided to go on a picknick in the park. You made yourself ready for the date and when you were just done, James was already at your house. You walked downstairs to see a shiny looking James. He looked up and said: "Hello gorgeous, are you ready" he pulled with him and together you walked to the park. Once you were in the park and you found a nice place, you settled down. James had brought blankets and his laptop for the films. You brought food with you. So that means that you had crisps, popcorn, cookies and fruit. When you had settled down, James came sit next to you and started the movie. While you were watching, you two talked about everything, until you fell asleep on James' shoulder.

Casey:
Since the two of you really liked to go out, you decided to go to the local fair. You were having a lot of fun with Casey. You beated him with different games, but he kept saying that heet you win. You thought this was adorable. Because you were having so much fun, you didn't knew it was already pretty late and you had to go home. Casey didn't mind and brought you home safely. You immediatly made the deal that you would meet up anytime soon.

Barclay:
You and Barclay shared the love for science-fiction/action films, so when Barclay asked you out on a date, he wanted to go to the new Hungergames film. You already had seen the trailer and you thought it was a really great film. You were already really excited. When the night that you were going out, was here, Barclay came to pick you up and you drove to the cinema. Once you were there, Barclay got the tickets and the popcorn. You quickly got to your seats and the movie began. In the movie were a few scary moment, so you were happy that you had Barclay next to you. At the end of the night, you thought it was the perfect first date.

Chris:
When Chris asked you out, he didn't wanted to tell you where you were going. So when the day was finally there, Chris came pick you up with his car. You sat next to him, not knowing where you were going. You kept asking him, but he didn't tell you anything. Then Chris parked the car in front of a concertbuilding. You looked at Chris and said: "Chris, what is this?" He chuckled and said: "Well, I think this is a car." You rolled your eyes and then he said: "No, just kidding, we are going to meet Hozier today." You looked at him happy and shocked at the same time. You hugged him thighly and then climbed out of the car. That night went by perfectly and you had a lot of fun with Chris by your side.

Jake:
Beside your passion for tattoos, you and Jake also shared a love for games. You played it all the time and Jake saw this as a perfect oppurtunity to take you to his favorite gamecenter. You thought this was a really cool idea, so you were happy that you were going. Once at the gamecenter, you and Jake started off with the most random games. At the end of the night you were happy that you met this guy.

Tom:
You were really excited to meet up with Tom again today. Especially, because this would be your first date and you were going midgetgolfing. When you were little you already liked it and you still do. Tom came pick you up with his car and brought you two the building. You went inside and got the stuff you needed. You weren't that good in midgetgolfing, but lucky for you, Tom was there to help you out. After the midgetgolfing, you went to the Mcdonalds to eat something. You were a bit sad when you had to go, but you and Tom would meet up again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
At the top is an outfit suggestion for the date
Love, Fleur 💖