#15: Introduce to his friends

He introduces you to his friends

Charlie:
Charlie was in the studio with the boys, making new songs and stuff. You had a bad day and decided that you would surprise Charlie by visiting him in the studio. So you packed your stuff and left. Once at the studio, you became a little bit nervous. You were also going to meet the boys for the first time. You went in the studio and said the security that you were Charlie's girlfriend. You let him see evidence and he let you in. You were searching for the right room when you bumped into James. He looked at you and said: "Who are you?" You offered him your hand and said: "I'm Y/N, Charlie's girlfriend" He smiled and said: "Aaah, you are the girl he talks so much about! Nice to meet you" Together with James you walked to the right studio and surprised Charlie. He was happy to see you and introduced you to the rest of the boys. They all seem to like you, and you were glad that you had done this.

Reece:
"Babe, I think it's time you meet the boys" Reece said on this normal saterdaymorning. You looked up surprised and said: "uhh.. okey, what did you have in mind?" "I thought we could go out tonight, do something fun, so they get to know you better" Reece said with a huge smile on his face. "He seriously thought about this" You thought by yourself. "Okey, let's do it. Tell them they bring their girlfriends with them to, so we all can meet eachother." "That's a great idea Y/N, I am gonna call them now" You chuckled at how excited he was to finally introduce you to his best friends.
*skip to the afternoon*
"Are you ready Y/N? We have to be there in 20 min!" Reece shouted from downstairs. "I'm coming!" You quickly grabbed all your stuff into your purse and run downstairs. Since you were going to meet his friends, you were wearing a highwaisted skinny jeans with a floral top and white sneakers. You were on your way to James and his girlfriend's house when the nerves kicked in. "Babe, don't be so nervous, I am sure they will like you immediatly" He softly smiled at you and holded your hand when you were by the frontdoor. You ringed the bell and 2 seconds later a tall boy with black hair stood in front of you. "Aaahh, you must be Y/N, I'm James" He offered his hand for you and you shook it with a shy smile. He turned around and shouted "GUYS, REECE'S GIRL IS HERE" When he said that all the boys came running to the door and introduced themselfs. Now your nerves were away. You looked at Reece and he looked proudly at you. When he saw you looking, he kissed you softly and whispered "I knew they would like you"

James:
"James, does this dress looks to ordinary?" You were standing in front of your mirror with almost all your clothes spread out on your bed. You were deciding what you were going to weare to the party tonight, since you were going to meet all James' friends. "Babe, everything looks pretty on you" James chuckled when he walked into the room. "Just wheare that pretty pink dress, I think that one looks really cute" You looked at your just new dress and smiled "James, your perfect! Thankyou, and now out of the room, I'm going to put this on" James smirked and said: "Not that I would mind to st-" "No James, go away" "Okay then" James walked away and pulled on your dress and black heels. You went to the bathroom and started curling your hair. Then you applied your makeup. When you were done, you walked downstairs and saw James playing some FIFA. "James, I'm done, we can go now" You sighed softly. James looked up at you and said: "Awh, babe, don't be nervous, they will like you! I now for sure" He walked to you and softly kissed your forehead. "Now come with me, it's time to go to this party"
*skip to the party*
You looked around you and saw the group of boys who were standing with eachother. "James, there they are!" James looked at the space you were pointing to and said: "Aah, there are my friends" Together with James you walked to them. James immediatly started talking to Jake. You sighed one last time and stand confindently. You offered the one who looked the youngest your hand. "Haii, I'm James' girlfriend. Nice to meet you" You smiled nicely when he grabbed your hand. "Nice to meet you, I'm Reece" "Guys everybody meet James' girlfriend" Reece pushed to the rest of the boys and they all smiled widely and introduces themselfs. Since then, you had new friends.

Casey:
You were having a lazy day on your own when the doorbell rang. You sighed heavily, because you were in the middle of a episode from Gossip Girl. You got up and walked slowly to the door. The bell rang again. "Yeah yeah, I'm coming!" You wondered who it could be. You opened the door and someone pushed you to the side and walked in your house. "Wow, I don't know who you are, but you can at least say hello before you walk in my house!" You mumbled to the person in your house. You walked closer to see who it was and you saw that he(it was a boy) stood in your livingroom. He smiled at you and you laughed at him. "You are one of Casey's friends aren't you?" He chuckled and said: "Yes, I am James, and I thought it would be time that we meet you" He smiled proudly at his own words. You looked at him and said: "And that while I thought I was having a lazy day watching Gossip Girl" You rolled your eyes playfully. "Oh but Y/N, you can watch that, all the boys can come over here" You sighed and said: "Yeah of course, let them come" Twenty minutes later all the boys were watching Gossip Girl with you.

Barclay:
"Barcs, it's just a dinner and a movie. Don't be so nervous" You whispered at Barclay. Tonight you were meeting Barclay's best friends. Since you already knew his friends from Stereo Kicks, you weren't that nervous. But Barclay was nervous like shit. "Barclay, it's going to be alright, okay?" You softly said to Barclay to calm him down. Barclay looked up at you and smiled softly. "Yeah I know, but I' m just afraid that they are not going to like you" He sighed. "Barcs, I think they will like me. I know they will like me" You said confidently. "And new get your ass up, we are going to that pizzeria" You went to the car and drove to the place. Once there, outside the pizzeria, you heard Barclay sigh deeply and you sqeezed his hand a bit. You stepped inside and walked to his friends. "Guys, this is Y/N, my girlfriend" All his friends smiled politely at him and introduced themselfs. It became a great night. Nothing to worry about.

Chris:
It was a Friday night. Like almost all Friday nights, you were going to Chris' place for a movienight. You were really excited, because this meant you were seeing Chris and you had some alone time... So you finished your shift and said everyone goodbye. You drove home and went to the bathroom. You fixed your makeup and your hair a bit. You grabbed your onesie, food and your mobile in a back and went back to your car. You drove to his house and once there, you grabbed the keys and opened the door. "Babe, I'm heerrreee! I brought some jellybeans, and can we watchssss" You didn't finish your sentence when you came in the livingroom. You saw 8 boys randomly sitting on the floor with Pizzaboxes everywhere staring at you. "Hi everybody" You said quickly. You became a bright shade of red when you realised you were standing there in your comfy clothes and the boys were Chris' bestfriends. "Hey babe, glad you're here" Chris came to you quickly and pulled you to the kitchen. "Y/N I'm so sorry I didn't warn you, they wanted to come over and I thought they would been away by the time you were here, but th-" You cutted Chris off. "Chris, I don't mind, I wanted to meet them anyway" You smiled at Chris. "Seriously? Oh great! Well come with me then" Chris grabbed your hand and took you back to the livingroom. "Guys, as you may have noticed, this is Y/N, my girlfriend" The guys smiled at you and introduced themselfs.

Jake:
You were staying over at Jake's place this weekend. You were having a romantic night in your onesies. Jake was wearing his Pikachu one and you your unicorn onesie. You were cuddled up against eachother on his couch. You were having a Disneymarathon. Jake kep saying sweet things to you, until he kissed your forehead. You blushed and moved slightly, so you were now facing him. You looked at Jake and softly kissed him on his lips. When you pulled away, you and Jake just looked at eachother for a moment, until Jake grabbed your waist and pulled you to him while kissing you. You giggled a bit and kissed Jake back. You were so focusing on eachother that you didn't hear people coming true the door. So you almost got a heartattack when someone started to laugh. You pulled away immediatly and looked shocked. When you saw that it were Jake's friends, you couldn't help but laugh with them. "Well guys, this is Y/N, my girlfriend" "Hahahah, yeah we noticed that" James said.

Tom:
"Sssssh guys, she is still asleep" "Ph sorry, Tom" You heard different voices around you, but decided to pretend to be asleep. "Tom, why is this vase standing here?" "James keep your hands out of that vase and because
Y/N likes it there" "Oh mate, you're so whiped" "No Reece, I'm not whiped, I love my girlfriend" You tried your best not to laugh. "Tom isn't it a bit strange that we are in your girlfriends bedroom? I mean, you didn't even introduced us to her" "Barclay, that's where this is all about. I'm going to introduce her to you" Oh god, they were all in your bedroom. You decided that you were going to wake up now. You moved slightly and slowly opened your eyes. When you saw what they had done, you chuckled a bit. The boys had made you a breakfast on bed. "Morning sunshine" Tom said sweetly. "Hi guys" "Well Y/N, this are my friends, Guys, this is Y/N. The guys helped me with the breakfast" Tom chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n
HAPPY 200 DAYS OF STEREO KICKS 🎉🎉🎉