#17: You speak another language (his pov)

Charlie: French
You and Charlie were already together for a really long time and you decided to go on a vacation to France. You were both really excited as it was the first vacation you would go on alone without the other boys. You booked a hotel near the beach and close to a village to go out in the evenings. You would go to France with the airplane, so you were a bit nervous. But when you were in the plane, Charlie calmed you down and nerves took place for excitement. Once back at the ground in France, you were welcomed with fans from Stereo Kicks. Charlie took some photos with them and you talked with some fans. "Wow, I'm glad they spook english" Charlie said to you when you walked to the taxi outside. You laughed and get in the car.
*skip to the hotel*
At the hotel, you walked to the lady against the desk of the reception. "Bonjour, vous avez un reservation?" She asked at you. "Bonjour, Oui, nous avons un reservation, notre nom est Jones" Charlie looked at you with open mouth and wide eyes. "Babe, close your mouth please" You smiled softly at him. He quickly closed his mouth and looked normal. The lady turned back at you and said: "Vous avez la chambre 253" and with taht she gave you the keys and you thanked her and walked away. "Y/N, since when you can speak Frence?" Charlie asked you with wide eyes. "Well, I had Frence as an extra subject in school" You chuckled lightly. "Oh oke, that's cool" Charlie smiled.

Reece: Dutch
You and Reece were going for the weekend to Amsterdam. First Reece would have a special meeting for the band on Saturdaymorning and then you would have the weekend alone. You brought Reece to the building were the meeting was and you went to shop in the centre of Amsterdam. When you were in Forever 21 all the memories from when you lived here came back. You used to live here untill you were 11, then your parents decided to move to Accrington. You could still speak and understand the language very well, so you could follow all the conversations around you. You heard some girls giggle and say: "Omg, dat is Reece z'n vriendin! Wat vet dat die in Nederland is!" You were happy that they were glad to see you, so you walked to them and took a picture together. Ten it was time to pick up Reece from his meeting. You got Reece and he took you to a beautiful park with much grass and flowers. You walked around for a while and then set down on a bench. You layed your head on his shoulder and played with his fingers. Then an old woman came in your sight. She was staring sweetly to you. You sat up a bit and smiled to her. She walked slowly to you and said: "Jullie zijn zo'n leuk stel samen! Ik zou hier dagen naar kunnen kijken, zo waren mijn man en ik ook vroeger" You smiled sweetly at her and said: "Dankuwel mevrouw, wij zijn ook heel gelukkig samen" You said and sqeezed Reece's hand a bit and looked at him lovely. You and the woman talked for a bit and then she walked away. Reece looked at you and said: "Y/N, did you just spoke Dutch?" You blushed and looked down. "Yeahh.. I lived here untill I was eleven, so I can speak it really well now" Reece looked at you like you were an unicorn and said: "OMG, you have to teach me that!" You laughed at him and said that you would do that.

James: Greek
Tomorrow you had your traditional familydinner with all your family. This year, your family from Greece would fly over, special to see you and the rest of your family in England. You were really excited, because your mother had invited James to come to. James accepted this and he had talked about it the hole day. But what James didn't knew, was that your family from Greece would come and that they can't speak English, only Greek. So you would speak Greek to them.
*skip to tomorrow*
"Alright, James, my skirt with floral shirt and white shoes or the black dress with golden necklace?" You looked at James hopeless. You didn't knew what to wear as this was kind of important. James would wear a skinny jeans with a white blouse and tie. He looked handsome as always. "I think you should wear that skirt with that nice top, that looks casual and I like that on you" He winked at you. You blushed and pecked him on his lips as a thankyou. You quickly pulled your clothes on and did your makeup and hair. Then you were ready and went to your parents house. Once at the door, your mother opened it and hugged you both. "Hey James and Y/N! Jolisa deíte poios eínai!" Your mother shouted to your aunt. Who just was coming true the door. "Ti vlépeis kalá ! Eíste éna tétoio o̱raío zev̱gári mazí!" She said and she gave you both a big hug. "Sas ef̱charistó̱ polý, af̱tó eínai o James, o fílos mou" You looked at James and sqeezed his hand slightly. James was looking like he just saw a flower fly and you said: "A part of my family is Greek and they can't speak english, so we speak Greek with eachother. I will do the speaking to them for you" You chuckled a bit. James looked still confused, but nodded in agreement. "Well, I think it's awesome you can speak Greek" He winked cheekily at you.