#7: pictures

One of the boys makes a picture of you ❤️

A/n
In the top are the pictures 💖

Charlie:
You and Charlie were relaxing in the sun with some music on. You were having the most random conversations ever, until Fourfiveseconds from Rihanna came on the radio. You really liked this song, so jumped up and started to dance. First, Charlie bursted out laughing when you danced, but then decided to join you so you were now dancing together. The boys inside started to notice that you were dancing, so James decided to go outside to make a picture from you, as it looked so adorable and cute.

Reece:
You, Reece, Tom and Chris were making a walk in the park. You were already walking for 2 hours, so you started to get tired and having awful feets. Reece saw you getting tired so he said: "Come on babe, I know you're tired, so jump on my back" You looked at him thankfully and climbed on his back. Tom and Chris thought this was a perfect couple moment, so Chris made a picture of you and said on twitter: "I love these couple moments @ReeceBibby @Y/t/N"

James:
You and James were having one of your late nights conversation on the stairs. Lately, you had a lot of these conversations where you just talk about life, friends, your feelings for eachother, enz. You were in the middle of a deep conversation over the meaning of life when you saw a light coming from down the stairs. There was Casey holding up his phone, making a picture of the two of you. He saw you looking and said: "I just thought this was really cute"

Casey:
You and the boys were having a movienight at Barclay's house. You and Casey were cuddled up aiganst eachother when you started to get tired. You laid yourself down with Casey beside you. Casey saw you were almost asleep and laid a blanket on the two of you and kissed you forhead lightly. He laid down next to you with his arm around protectively around your waist. Then you both fell asleep. Barclay noticed that you were asleep and decided to take a picture for twitter. "I think someone is tired @CaseyCodyJ @Y/t/N"

Barclay:
You and the boys were having a campfire on a summernight. You and Barclay were cuddled up against eachother and Barclay kept saying sweet thing to you and kissing your forhead softly. Reece was sitting on the opposite of you and thought this was the perfect moment to take a cute picture.

Chris:
You, Chris and James were making a walk on the beach when you and Chris walked in the sea together. When you were to your ankles in the water, Chris hold you by your waist and kissed you softly. He had his forehead against yours and said softly: "I love you so much" You blushed and softly kissed his lips when you heard James awkwardly whistling. You chuckled when you saw that he was taking pictures of you. "This is just a prefect moment" James said.

Jake:
You, Jake, Charlie and Tom were having a walk in the forest. It was a beautiful fall day and you and Jake were walking in the front. You were holding hands and talking about how much you loved eachother, when Jake stopped walking and lifted you up in the air. You giggled loudly and looked to Jake. Charlie said loudly: "Omg, I wish I had such a lovely relationship" You looked at him and saw Tom was taking pictures of you.

Tom: You hadn't seen Tom in 2 weeks, so you missed him really much. You hugged him tightly and just didn't want to let him go. So when Tom walked to the kitchen to make some food, you hold him with your hands at his waist. Later there was a picture of you and Tom on twitter. "I think someone missed Tom really much 😉 @TomMannMusic @Y/t/N"