#14: What he loves about you (physical)

What he loves about you (physical)

Charlie: Your smile
Charlie loved it to see you smiling. It meaned that you were happy and having fun. He loved it if you smiled and if you did that, he would just stare at you dreamily

Reece: Your eyes
Reece could complately get lost in your eyes. He thought that they were gorgous, dreamy and misteric at the same time. He always says that they are the prettiest thing he had ever seen.

James: Your lips
James loved your lips. He loved kissing them, so he could feel how soft they are. He liked it that your lips perfectly fitted with his and how he could get lost in your kiss, only by how perfect you and your lips were.

Casey: Your legs
Casey was a bit taller then you, but besides that, he loved it how tall your legs where. They were a perfect size. Not to tall and not to short. Just the perfect size for him. He loved touching them when you were sitting next to him, or when you walked together.

Barclay: Your hair
Barclay really loved your hair. If he would be a girl, he wanted your hair. He loved how soft your hair was after you showered and how good it looked on you. Barclay would always play with your hair and make little braids in it.

Chris: Your nose
Chris thought your nose was adorable. He loved it how small it is and how it trills when you sneeze. He thinks it is to cute. Always when you were together, he would at least once kiss your nose, just to feel how small and perfect it was under his lips.

Jake: Your dimples
Jake thinks your dimples are the cutest things he had ever seen. Everytime you smile he says how cute they are.

Tom: Your freckles
Tom adored your freckles. He thought it made you look even prettier then you already where. He would always make compliments on your freckles and say how unique they made you.