Moving in #2

He asks you to move in with him.

Charlie: "Can you come here babe?" Charlie asked. You were having a movienight at his apartment tonight and you were just in the kitchen getting some food, when Charlie called you. You walked back to Charlie and sat next to him. "Is the film scary Chaz?" You chuckled. He grinned at you and said: "No, not at all, I just wanted to talk to you about something" You just nodded. "Well, we are together for a really long time now, and I thought, do you want to move in with me? Because, I like it when you are here, and I want it everyday" When he said that, you looked at him and your smile grew within a second. "Omgod Charlie! Yes of course I want to move in with you!"

Reece: "Omygod, Reece!" You screamed. "What's wrong babe?" "Nothing is wrong Reece! I was just looking to houses for sale, an-" You got cut off by Reece. "Babe, why are you looking for houses on sale?" Reece looked at you confusing. You looked up and blushed a deep shade of red when you realised that you hadn't told Reece you was thinking of going to live on your own. "Well... Actually...I was thinking of living on my own sort off?" Reece looked at you surprised and shocked at the same time. "But babe, why haven't you told me? I was thinking about it to!" "Omygod Reece! Seriously?" You looked at him surprised. "Yeah! So....Y/N, what do you think? Do you want to move in with me?" Reece looked at you hopefully and you said cheekely: "I thought you would never ask"

James: You woke up in James' bed for the 5th time this week. You looked next to you and saw James peachfully in sleep. You sighed and went out of bed. You were just in the kitchen when James came downstairs. "Babe, shouldn't you go home sometime? I mean, you are here already 5 days" You looked at him and said: "Don't you like it that I'm here? Because then I will leave right now." "No, no, no, babe, I like it really much with you being here, but you practically live here now" You looked at him and thought for a while. "James, do you like me here? Do you like it waking up with me in your bed? Do you like it that I am here in your house?" James looked at you and said directly: "Babe, I don't like it, I love it that you are here" You smiled and said: "James, why don't we go move in with eachother then? I mean, I also love it, being with you all day, so why not?" James walked to you and grapped your waist. He looked you in your eyes and kissed you softly on your forehead. "I fully agree"

Casey: You and Casey weren't together for such a long time, but you both knew that you wanted to take a next step in your relationship. You both weren't a person for long relationships, but this relationship was different. So today, you were going to talk to Casey about moving in with eachother. You called Casey: "Hey babe, can I talk to you?" "Hey Y/N, yeah of course! I actually wanted to talk to you to" "Okay, so you later then!"
An hour later
"So Y/N, you wanted to talk to me?" You nodded at him and said: "Yeah but you go first" "Well okay then" Casey smiled and started talking. "We have know eachother for over a year know and I'm so happy I have you. Now I was thinking, I think it is time to take a next step. So Y/N, do you want to move in with me?" You stared at him and had to rethink at what he just said. Casey watched you and said: "Babe, if you don't want to or I go to fast, it don't have to" "Omygod Casey, I was actually thinking the same! I would love to move in with you!" When you said that, Casey's smile grew widely.

Barclay:
Besides the love of your lives, you and Barclay were also best friends. You were having sleepovers a lot and were almost every day together. You loved being with Barclay and hoped that he had the same. One day, you and Barclay were having a sleepover. You woke up and turned to your left to face Barclay. You loved seing Barclay next to your side and waking up next to him. Also Barclay woke up and looked at you. "Y/N, I want to wake up like this every day" You smiled "Y/N, this is maybe a weird question right now, but do you want to move in with me?" "Barclay, yes of course I want to move in with you! I would love to!"

Chris:
Today was your birthday and Chris had teased you for weeks. He had given hints of what your present could be and you still didn't know what is was. In the morning Chris already made you a delicious breakfast and he treated you like a princess all day long. In the evening you would give a party, but first Chris would take you out for dinner. You dressed up in a black dress with lace on the back, black high heels and a golden necklace. After that you started to curl your hair in loose waves and applying your makeup. Some foundation, concealer, golden eyeshadow, blush and a red lipstick. Chris came to pick you up and when he saw you, his jaw dropped to the floor. He immidiatly said: "Omygod, Y/N, you look so gorgeous! I actually wanted to keep this till tonight, but Y/N, do you want to move in with me? I want you to be with me all day long sweetheart" You smiled and said: "Chris Leonard, of course I want to move in with you!"

Jake:
"Jakeyyy" You sat on his couch watching Faking It. Your popcorn was empty and you needed some new. "Yes babe, do you need some popcorn again?" You smiled and said: "Omg, Jake, you know me to well" Jake came to you with popcorn. "That's right"He winked at you. "Wow Jake, now give me my popcorn" He gave you the popcorn and sat next to you. When the episode was almost over, you caught Jake staring at you. You chuckled in yourself and said "Can you see it?" Jake chuckled and said: "Yes I do, I was thinking of how it would be if you would live here" You smiled at the thought and said: "I wouldn't mind" Jake smiled widely "So what do you think? Are you going to move in with me?" "Of course Jakey!" You higged him tightly.

Tom:
You and Tom were having a lazy day as usual. You were having a three days sleepover at Tom's house. You liked being with Tom allday. You and Tom were laying in bed, having a supernatural marathon. You were cuddled up against eachother with some crisps and drinks, until Tom started to speak: "Babe, I want this everyday." You looked at him "What do you mean?" "I mean, I want you everyday in my house, everyday next to me in bed, I want to look in your eyes all day long, everyday of the week" "Tom, what are you trying to say?" He sighed softly. You could see he was nervous. "Y/N... Do you want to move in with me?" Your jaw dropped. You stared at him and smiled when you realised it was real. "Tom, I would love to!"