Chapter 13- Meeting His Family (Part 1) {Edited}

As the plane landed at LAX, Keira squeezed Sean's hand that was resting on her right thigh and closed her eyes tightly. It wasn't that she was scared of flying. It was just because she was beginning to feel nauseous and since the only thing she ate that morning was a bag of peanuts the plane provide that didn't do her stomach justice either. She began to count to ten and soon the plane stopped moving.

Keira tried her best to tune out the enthusiastic flight attendant who was surprisingly always on the mic chattering. Didn't they take breaks or something? Keira already had a headache from being hungry, she didn't need a young, loud, and perky attendant to add fuel to the fire. When she opened her eyes, Sean was looking at her with great confusion and concern. He quickly unbuckled his seatbelt to get closer to her.

"Are you ok? Is the baby alright? Do you need anything?' Sean asked continuously.

"I think I'm fine," Keira answered. Maybe it was just a combination of not eating and nervousness. She took a deep breath and unbuckled her seat belt.

"Yeah, it's probably just your nerves," he replied, getting up from his chair to get their carry on luggage and purse from above. Sean grabbed her hand to help her stand and made sure that they weren't leaving anything behind. Once he did his final search he walked out the plane and into the airport, where they went to baggage claim to get the rest of their things.

"You rented a car, right?" She asked.

"My brother is actually picking us up in my car and taking us to my parents home," he smirked.

Keira heart began to race. She thought that Sean had rented a car and a hotel for them. "I thought you did. Are we staying at your parents house for the weekend.?"

"It's to be expected," he said simply, while reaching for the luggage once it was in view.

"It wasn't for me," she disagreed. "I can't spend the night at your parents house, Sean!" She exclaimed quietly so ongoers could not hear. 

"Why not?"

"Because, I just can't!"

Sean sat all their luggage down next to them. He cradled her face in his hands and looked in her eyes. "There's nothing to worry about, Keira. They will love you," he promised her. "My mother was the one that actually brought up the idea."

"And your father?"

"He couldn't be more happy to spend extra time with the beautiful woman who is carrying his grandson," he smiled.

Keira couldn't stop the large grin that spread across her face. Sean knew how and what to say to her when she needed some uplifting at a time like this. He helped ease her nerves but they both knew that she was still a bit nervous. It was to be expected but she didn't want to increase her stress.

"Sean!"

They both turned to the voice and saw a tall man running towards them. When he was directly in front of them, Keira's mouth instantly drop. she was unaware that Sean was smirking at her reaction.

Standing in front of them was a replica of Sean. He had a twin? Keira took in his features and started to match them up with Sean's. It was hard to find some difference seeing that they were identical twins, but she found quite a few. Yes they were the same in height but Keira saw that Sean had more muscle weight on him. His shoulders were more powerful and wide. Sean had a much rounder face structure while his twin's was a bit square.

After the two developed in a brotherly hug, Sean stood back so he could introduce the two.

"Keira, this is my brother Aaron," he said. "Aaron, this is Keira."

Disappointment hit her like a ton of bricks. Keira? Just Keira? Of course they decided to take things slow when it came to getting married, but Keira at least had the idea in the back of her mind that they were at least a couple. She brushed it off to the side at this point and shook his hand.

"Twin brother," Keira stated, looking between the two.

"Yeah, I probably forgot to mention that bit of detail," Sean chuckled deeply.

"He always do," Aaron chimed in. "It's nice to finally meet you Keira."

"Likewise," she responded.

Aaron clapped his hands. "So, should we get going?" He asked the two 

"Actually, we are waiting on the rest of our things," Sean told him. "Keira here, decided to shop for gifts for everybody. All eleven of you guys."

Aaron looked at Keira and squinted his eyes. After several moments he smiled at her and hugged her before she could protest. It not that she was, but it seem since she became pregnant, the only person that she allowed to touch her up close was Sean.

"Well, bro," Aaron said. "She passed. She is definitely a keeper."

They all laughed while waiting for the rest of their belongings. When they arrived, they walked out of the airport and into the sunny heat of California. Putting everything in the truck, everyone finally settled into the car, Sean driving the vehicle, Keira on the passenger side and his brother Aaron in the back seat behind her.

"Welcome to California," Sean whispered to her. Giving one of those grins that she loved maybe too much.

"I've been to California before Sean," she told him.

Sean smirked. "Not with me you haven't," he winked at Keira creating wet pool between her thighs.

To bad they were staying at his parents house and not at a hotel because with that flirting, she would without a doubt jump his bones in a hurry.

                                                 ----------------------------------

A/N: Another filler....

Nothing important really to say but I wasn't going to upload until I got my vote request. Which by the way I didn't. I asked for 40-45 and got 30. Not gonna be a bitch about it but thank you so much for this of you who did vote & fan!

I'm still going to lock the rest of the chapters so you need to fan to get the rest of the story. Thanks to those who did.

My true and dedicated readers/ fans, I appreciate everything between the reads, votes, comments and fans I'm getting pretty spoiled lol. Love you guys.

So if I can get 30 votes & 10 comments that would be great! The comments really help motivated me.

Let me know what you think of the new chapter !

Comment

Vote

&& Fan!!!

~Vicky;)