Epilogue {Edited}

• Dedicated to All Readers, Commenters

The couple watched as a nurse continued to walk her way through the NICU. As Sean continued to finished the paperwork, he snuck glances as the nurse placed their son in Keira’s arms. From where he was standing at the nurse station, he saw tears running down Keira’s face. He was already finished with Micah's discharged papers, so he wanted to give then some time alone even though Keira wanted him there, but he was there from a distance.

 Micah was finally coming home perfectly healthy. No prescriptions, no take-home IV's, no nothing. Dr. Jones explained to him that Micah's recovery from surgery. His scar tissue was removed and healed and there was no more intestinal blockage in his small intestines. His breathing was normal and Micah didn't have to be in an incubator no more.

Life itself was getting better for them. Although it has only been twenty-four since Sean and Keira had their conversation, he could already see change in her. Especially now as she held on to Micah. Keira mentioned that she was doing a little bit better. She stopped take the pain medication that Dr.Jones prescribed. The only thing left was the cast that was on her left arm and helping her get over everything mentally. It was a long road to recovery but Sean would be patient and stand by her side. Like always.

As far as their case was concerned, Sean received a call from the police station saying they picked up Sasha at JFK, her boarding pass was for Alaska. Sean knew with that little bit of information that she was running away to her parents house. When they were together, she had talked about always going back to Alaska but didn’t have a reason to go back. Now she had one, too bad she didn’t succeed. He was waiting on the DA to call them so they could officially put both David and Sasha behind bars for the rest of their lives. Hopefully, since David confess and stick with his confession, it should be an easy trial or maybe no trial at all. They asked him to come down and verify Sasha but Sean told them no today because he just wanted to spend the day with his family.

 He couldn’t wait to be married to Keira and watch Micah grow up. Hopefully  in the future Keira would want more kids but he would never press the issue. He was bless enough and fortunate to have someone he could call wife and start a family. After the issue with Sasha he didn’t want to be in a relationship, but his action cause him to have Micah with Keira, but she was always on his mind. The two months away from her was hell and when he saw her that morning at Black Diamond he knew it was fate. A predetermined course that neither one of them could past. Sean realized that it was a good thing that he ended up not forcing Keira to marry him for Micah’s sake because she would have hated him.

Walking the short distance to his family, he sat down in the chair next to Keira, who was holding Micah. She looked up at Sean and smiled through her tears. He wiped them with his thumb and put his arm around her, bring both of them closer to him. Sean’s focus was on how attentive Micah was to Keira. He knew who his mother was and finally he seemed happier. Since he’s been coming up to see his son ever since Keira was discharged, there was always something in Micah’s eyes that told his father that he was sad. But as he laid in his mothers arms, he was content, happy, and calm and so was Keira.

Sean kissed Keira on the forehead and got up from his seat. He put out his hand to grabbed Keira and helped her up. Again, placing his arm around her shoulders he guided them through the corridor of the hospital and finally exited to the front of it where his car was waiting them all.

“I love you Keira,” Sean whispered, “and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you and Micah.”

Keira glanced at Sean and couldn’t help but to smile brightly. She was happy and all that matter was that he was here with her and that Micah was safe in her arms.

 “I love you too Sean,” she said grinning, “and I’m looking forward to it.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE READ!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!

A/N:  I want to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for Reading, Voting, Commenting, and even putting my story in your reading list. When I started this story, I didn't think that it would get this much attention and everyday it grows. I love each and every one of you for you amazing support and I promise to give you great and amazing stories each time and put 100% effort into them!!

THANKS AGAIN GUYS!! :-*

The sequel is up. Called One Taste Only. It's a quick short story about Lacey and Daniel! Click the external link below the cover and it will take you there;)

~Vicky xoxo