Wicked Housewife

A/N: This is just a brief introduction to my new story! Click the external link below the cover and it will take you to it. 

------------------------------------------------------------

Wicked Housewife: Introduction

Daniella walked into her home and sat her purse and keys on a nearby table by the door.

"Babe!" She called out to Andrew, but she didn't get a response.

Today was a long day for her, only because Kyle wouldn't let her rest today and keep wanting to go rounds after rounds of steamy sex. She could have sworn that she lost about ten pounds because of all the sweating she was doing. He was definitely a better lover than Andrew was by far. Even though his dick was a couple of inches shorter than Andrew, he sure knew how to you it. Andrew was packing ten inches and poor baby didn't know how to use it. She was still pretty sore between her legs as she walked through the house, but she had to play it of so her husband didn't find out.

"Babe!" She yelled out again.

"I'm in the den!" Andrew screamed.

Daniella didn't like all that base that was flowing through his voice. Something was up and she was getting nervous, but she didn't have anything to be nervous about. Andrew would never find out that she was sleeping with another man. He was always away, so how could he?

She turned the corner and went into the den. The door was already open so she crossed over the threshold. Daniella found Andrew sitting on the couch facing the T.V, which wasn't on. She frowned. "Babe, why are you in here?" She asked.

She went over to the couch and was now standing in front of him. Daniella looked at Andrew and watched him as he sipped a small glass of liquor. 'Probably Whiskey. He must have had a long day," she thought to herself. She slowly took the glass away from him, sitting it on the coffee table in front of them. She shifted her skirt to make it easier to straddle his hips.

"Where have you been?" He asked her, staring at her.

"I was with Leslie," she lied to quickly. Daniella knew that Leslie would vouch for her even if she didn't approve of what she was doing.

Something in Andrew's eyes flickered but Daniella couldn't read it.

"And what did you guys do?" He interrogated.

"Shopping," she lied again. "Just normal girl stuff." Daniella tried to silence Andrew by kissing him on the lips. She bit his bottom lip causing him to slightly open his mouth. Her arms went around his neck and she took that opportunity to force her tongue in his mouth and explore.

Andrew stopped the kiss abruptly, grabbing her arms and pushing her slightly. Daniella's eyes went wide and she stared back at him with confusion written on her face. He picked her up off his lap and softly placed her next to him on the couch, giving her a sweet but short kiss on the forehead.

Andrew smirked. "Lets watch a movie," he said, getting up of the couch and went over the TV.

Daniella didn't know what was going on, but something strange was going on. "What movie?" She asked him

He put a cd in the DVD player and came back to sit down next to her. Grabbing the remote, Andrew then used his free hand to rub her outer thigh.

"A home video," she smiled at her.

Home video?

With that being said, Andrew pressed 'play' on the remote and the movie began. Daniella sat back and tried to get comfortable but couldn't really because in the corner of her eyes, she saw Andrew watching her with so much intensity. She then focused on the screen.

Her heart began to beat hastily, her eyes went wide, and her mouth slightly open. As she watched what was beginning played, Andrew watched her closely, seeing all her reaction. Daniella didn't know what to do or say so she slowly go up from him

.

"Sit the fuck down!" Andrew barked.