Chapter 17- Meeting His Family (Part 5) {Edited}

She woke up to kisses being planted on her face.

Keira’s eyes fluttered opened, staring back at Sean. His smile was big, as he kissed her again on her lips. He traveled down to her neck, a very ticklish part of her. Keira giggled and pushed him back a bit, giving her a view of a tray with food on it.

"What is this?" She asked as she stretched her limbs and leaned up against the headboard.

His kissed her one more time on the lips before grabbing the tray and placing it in front of her. Keira grabbed the fork and began stuffing her mouth with eggs. Being pregnant was a process for her. It seemed like anytime of the day she was starving like she hasn't had a meal in her life.

"Just decided to wake my fiancée up with breakfast in bed," he smiled at her.

Keira dropped the fork and stared back at him. " What did you say?”

Sean laughed. “I said, ‘I just decided to wake my fiancée up with breakfast in bed,’” he repeated. She was to astound to reply to him. “Your are my fiancée and I should have been calling you that because that is what you are to me. I love you so much and I asked you to marry me because of that. You're my everything and just the thought of losing you breaks my heart completely.

“So if I didn’t make it official then, I am now,” he told her, his loving eyes boring into hers. “You are my fiancée and I will marry you when the time is right.”

Keira continued to stare at him with wide eyes. She thought her heart was going to beat out of her chest. The words that she longed for him to say to her was being said. Yet he said them just now. How long she was waiting for him to profess his love for her. She wanted to know the truth for so long because she been fell in love with him.

“You love me?” She asked, as a tear escaped the rim of her eye.

“Do you want me to say it again?” He questioned. Keira nodded. “Keira Ann Davis, I’m in love with you and I’m thankful that you are carrying my child. We’re going to be a fam-”

Before Sean could finish his sentence, Keira moved the tray back to the end table and in a split second, jumped on Sean, giving him all of her with a kiss filled with so much passion. His confession sending her over the edge.

“I love you too,” she murmured against his lip.

“Not as much as I love you,” he whispered to her.

He kissed her slow and gentle as if he were savoring her. Sean’s hands roamed down her back, send chills and sparks flying throughout her body. When he cupped her ass, she moaned into his lips.

“I want you,” she confessed.

Sean flipped her on her back while hovering over her, taking them to paradise.

                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Well, finally you two decided to show your faces,” Morgan said, as the couple came into the kitchen.

“Will you shut up!” Sean hissed.

“Not today you two,” Sophia sighed. She walked up to Keira and began walking away from the group. “We have a lovely day planned for you sweetheart. All the girls are going to the spa, then afterward and nice lunch at Versatile Kitchen, ending off with shopping for the baby.”

“Mom, you don’t think thats a little too overwhelming? He asked his mother.

Keira thought the same thing but getting a facial and a overdue pedicure was sounding good right about now. It's been months since she treated herself to a mani and pedi and since she was pregnant it was never on the top of her list.

“Nonsense Sean,” Sophia said. “Let’s go girls. Our appointment is at ten,” she announced.

Sean walked to Keira, giving her a sweet kiss on the lips. “Call me if they go over board,” he demanded.

“If I can handle my mother I think I can handle yours,” she joked.

Sean chuckled. Tilting his face, he moved back down to her mouth and kissed her again. His lips lingered and played with her soft ones, parting them slightly and used his tongue get a taste of her. The two were so lost in the kiss that they didn’t realize that they had an audience. Keira moaned into his mouth and matched the rhythm of the kiss. Sean flicked his tongue on the bottom of her lip then nibbled on it. Clearing of throats brought them down off their high and back to reality.

Keira blushed and was to embarrass to show her face so she hid her face in the crook of Sean’s neck, squeezing him tight. He returned her hug and forced her to look at him by stepping back slightly and grabbing her chin.

“Don’t be embarrassed,” she told her as if he read her mind. “You’re my fiancée and if I want to show love to my fiancée in front of her soon to be family then I will.”

“Ugh!” Morgan sighed. “She’s already family, so can you stop all the lovey dovey shit so we can go!”

Sophia popped her on her arm. “Watch your mouth!”

The mood was now ruined but Keira wasn’t mad at all. In fact, she should thank Morgan for breaking them up because she was so close to guiding Sean back up stairs and begging him to make love to her again and she didn’t want to seem like a ‘horn dog’ in front of his family. It seemed as though after they confessed their love to one another, sex was even more mind-blowing and emotional. Afterwards she couldn’t even tell him how good it was as he held on to him for dear life, but she knew that he felt the same as he spoke those simple but meaningful three words to her again.