Chapter 18- Goodbye's but Surprises {Edited}

The next morning, Keira woke up feeling quite depressed. She didn’t want to leave the Miller’s household just yet. It felt like she knew them all her life yet she just meet all of them a little over two days ago. She was sad that this weekend was over.

Just as she was folding up clothes and stuffing them into her suitcase, Sean stepped out of the bathroom with just a white towel wrapped around his waist. They been together for a while now but she was still mesmerized by his good looks and to top it all, he was actually the man of her dreams. She refused to tell him that he was everything she wanted at this point so it wouldn't go to his head. She giggled just thinking about what he might say to her if she did. ‘Of course I am,” she kept thinking he would say.

“What’s so funny?” Sean asked her, breaking Keira away from her thoughts.

She continued to pack her clothes and shook her head. “Nothing,” she reassured him.

Sean snuck up behind her and hugged her from behind. She sighed in contentment and leaned more into his hold. “Did you enjoy this weekend?” He asked her.

“Yes,” she smiled. “I don’t want to go back to New York.”

Sean laughed at Keira and spin her around quickly, causing her to shriek in surprise. “I know,” he claimed. “Plus, I have a surprise for you when we get back.”

Keira didn’t want to go back to New York but since Sean told her that he had a surprise for her,  now she was. Knowing him, she didn’t know what to expect going back home.

“Ugh,” she groaned. “I want to know now,” she said wrapping her arms around his head.

Sean kissed her lips and let go of her. “Nope,” he stated. “You have to wait, till we get home.” He put emphasis on home but it seemed as though it went right over her head. He laughed at her and slapped her ass. “Just hurry up Keira. The quicker you get packed, the sooner we can get on the plane to see your surprise.

Keira smiled at him and quickly turned around to finished packing. She couldn’t wait for what was in store for her back home.

                                                      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Oh Keira!” Sophia cried. “It was way too short” She said hugging her.

Keira laughed. “I’ll be seeing you guys again in two months,” she reassured her. “It will go by fast.”

“I’m missing you already,” she added

Once Sophia was done smothering Keira with her hugs and kisses, she said goodbye to everyone else and it was definitely sad to say goodbye. Both Anthony and Sophia thanked her for their gifts. She decided to give it to them on the last day and it just made their gratitude and acceptance of her grew even more. It wasn’t about the gift per se, but it was the thought, loving and caring aspect that was shown within them.

Aaron was taking them to their airport where their flight was in less than an hour. They said their goodbyes to him and got on the plane. She could tell that Sean had something on his mind and it was probably because he wanted to to tell her about his ex. She already had a feeling that this Sasha female was his ex girlfriend.

“Keira,” Sean said. “We need to talk.”

“I know,” she simply said.

Since they were both on the same page, Sean just decided to cut to the chase. “I meet Sasha about a year and a half ago,” he began. “At first it was just a fling, but when she practically begged me to at least give her a chance, I just couldn’t say no to the poor girl. I’m not that cruel. The first couple of months was great I guess. Until I came home to tell her that I got the job at Black Diamond. She went ballistic.