Chapter 10- A Little Bit of Rebellion {Edited}

Over the next couple of days, Keira drove herself to work harder for Black Diamond Magazine. She was behind in a lot of projects so she had to catch up. The conversation, or better yet, the 'blown out of proportion' argument that she had with her father stayed on her mind. She was determined to prove him wrong.

Keira had faith in herself that she could be the best mother along with continuing to be a successful business woman. She thought that when her clients and also subscribers to her magazine found out that she was pregnant that they will be overjoyed right along with her.

Keira had an idea. I great one actually. She wanted to be on the cover of the magazine, announcing her pregnancy, talk about her life, and also future plans for the company. It would be great for publicity. Subscribers will think of the magazine in a different way. If Keira knew them, they would welcome her and her baby with welcome arms.

She took this idea to Sean and he thought it was the best one since he's been here. As of right now, he was with Cameron along with Derek. They were probably looking at the photos that she recently took for the cover and boy was she a nervous reck.

Yes, being Editor in Chief comes with lots of perks, interviews and being in the public eye is one of them. Although, this was different and more personal. Keira could careless if the media tore her to shreds because it wasn't about her anymore. It was more about her baby and she hoped that everything was going to be fine.

Keira had already done her interview with Karen so the only thing that she was waiting was a copy of the issue. So many things were going through her mind. Especially visiting Sean's family this weekend. Her office phone rang, causing her to jump at its sudden sound.

She picked it up. "Black Diamond Publications, This is Keira, how can I help you?" She asked brightly

Keira stayed silent and waited for the other voice to say something but it never came. All she heard was light muffles and shallow breathing. She said hello tow more times before she received a dial tone. Thinking nothing about the weird call, she shrugged her shoulders assuming that the caller dialed the wrong number.

Keira sat down in her chair and put her head down to rest for a couple of minutes. She had a lot to do but she just needed a moment to herself to relax. The photo shoot and the interview used most of her energy and it wasn't helping that she was pregnant. Eventually, Keira closed her eyes and dosed off.

                                                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was selfish.

When he saw her take her place behind the camera he was selfish. Her once straight brown hair now filled with tight curls, her makeup was done even though Sean felt that without it so was more beautiful, and her tight jeans and white tank top showed that she was carrying his child. He didn't want to share her with anybody, let alone America. Just one look at her and his heart began to beat erratically.

As Derek began to snap shots of her, she changed her focus from the camera to him and he instantly held his breath. She gave him a small smile and winked at him, turning back to the camera to finish her shoot. Sean couldn't wait to take her home and devour her. He actually couldn't even wait that long. So when Cameron and Derek decided to go through her photos he excused himself and went to his office.

Sean needed to get away from Keira or he was definitely going to explode. Even though she was five months pregnant she was showing big time. The fact that his seed was growing in her made him feel proud and she was even more beautiful which turned him on big time.

After a couple of hours analyzing the profits and lost of the company, he got himself together and strolled to the elevators to go back to the studio. Sean was very surprised that when Keira took the position of Editor in Chief the profit of Black Diamond was through the roof and every since then it hasn't been going anywhere but up. It wasn't that he doubted her but the fact that her father been in this business for thirty plus years.