𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑺

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒, the wizarding world is finally at peace.

Lord Voldemort is defeated by the Boy Who Lived, but the castle is ruined in the aftermath of the showdown. Even with magic it would take some time to rebuilt the school to its former glory and many of the older students volunteer to help wherever they can.

The destruction of the castle reveals parts that haven't seen daylight in centuries, but there's another kind of magic at work when a group of Hogwarts students stumble across a secret corridor that leads to a whole other world. . .

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐆𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐎𝐍𝐄. no hate. we're all here to have fun and to have a good time.

𝐓𝐖𝐎. activity is key. I love to interact with the readers so if you're accepted into the cast, please make sure to comment a lot on the chapters, and not only when your character is mentioned. I value inline comments more than votes as it shows you're actually reading the chapter. as always, the more active you are, the more screen time your character will get.

𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. be as detailed as possible in your form. to write your character accurately, I need to know them better than they know themselves. what are their quirks, flaws? how do they act when they're angry, sad, embarrassed? I need to know everything. ;)

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑. you can either sign up a hogwarts students (7th years or alumni) or a narnian/archenlander/calormene, whatever floats your boat. all characters though, must be 17 year or older. you may sign up twice, but if your first character is female, the other one must be male. also, when you comment your form, be sure to first only comment your character's name, and then the form underneath it in a chain. this will make it easier for me to read them and it keeps the comment section somewhat organized.

𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄. love interests can be either from the hogwarts universe (think harry potter, neville longbottom, george weasley, luna lovegood, et cetera) or from the narnia universe (the pevensies, caspian). the password is your favourite season and to tag three others who might be interested in joining as well.

𝐒𝐈𝐗. please choose appropriate face claims, so no singers/instagrammers/youtubers/et cetera. I prefer it if they have gifs that give off a fantasy vibe. and as long as the actor/actress can pull off your character's age, I don't mind their actual age. if you need help choosing a face claim, you can always ask me, I'd be happy to help!

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍. the deadline to get your form in is the 30th of January since I want to start this story on the 1st of February; as some kind of Valentine special. don't judge me.

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌
*𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄:
𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒*:
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑:
𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:
𝐀𝐆𝐄: (17 year and older.)
𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 & 𝐙𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐂 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍: (to those who are creating someone in the narnia universe, this will take place in the narnian year 2308; five years after the defeat of Miraz.)
𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌 & 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-𝐔𝐏 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌:
𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘:
𝐒𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 & 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒:
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄 & 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑*: (only optional if you're creating someone in the narnia universe.)
𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄:
𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘:
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 & 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓*: (only optional if you do not want a love interest. also, peter pevensie is taken as love interest.)
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐂 & 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊-𝐔𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐘𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐂*: (only optional if you do not want a love interest. please specify here how they met and act around each other.)
𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃*: (only optional if you're not creating a hogwarts student/alumni.)
𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒:
𝐀𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐂: (colours, animals and things that fit your character's vibe.)
𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑*: (details you couldn't put elsewhere in the form.)
𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃:

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐌𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

ieatalotofbooksAvengers14Toilken4Lifeepicredpenn-MoonlightRose-Detective_Pevensie-TWIZZLERttomriddlejellylegsjinx_athenawinchester_xregulusslocketDURMSTRANGGdetectiveperaltazukkkas , and -CXIRPARAVEL

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉