𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀. The snow and frost were no more than shallow puddles, but as the bright rays of sunshine shone down on the ground, the vaporizing water molecules shimmered and danced like a mirage above the white stones of the courtyard. The plants, flowers and trees in the garden of Cair Paravel bloomed more beautifully than ever and the radiant colours decorated the castle's scenery as if a rainbow had come to life.

The elevated mood, however, didn't quite reach inside the castle. The company had gathered in a spacious room with dozens of mirrors; one even reaching the ceiling. The golden frame of the large looking glass was decorated with carvings of roses, daffodils and irises, and when Aslan breathed over the smooth surface, the glass moved like water. It was time for the wizards, witches, and Pevensies to return home, and the goodbyes pressed heavily on their shoulders.

Mina glanced up at Darkan, both rather unsure what to say or do. 'So, I guess this is farewell then,' Mina said, and though Darkan tried to smile, it didn't last long.

'I guess so,' he said with a soft voice.

Mina searched for the right words, but when she couldn't find them, she grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled him closer. She had to stand on her tiptoes to reach him, and sparks like electricity shot through their bodies when their lips connected. Both wished, though, they had done this sooner.

Peter grinned by seeing them, but his smile faltered a bit as he crossed eyes with Elodie who had just said goodbye to Caspian. Peter hesitated for a moment, but then he stepped closer towards her.

'It seems unfair,' he started, 'that we were never meant to meet, but it feels as if you're the one I had been searching for all my life.'

A crimson red blush crept over Elodie's face and she felt as if her heart was going to burst out of her chest from all the tumbling emotions inside her.

Peter spared her an answer, though, by cupping her chin with his thumb and index finger and pressing a gentle kiss on her lips. Fireworks exploded within them, but both of them too wished they had done this sooner.

After the bittersweet goodbyes, Aslan gestured with his head for the wizards and witches to go through the mirror first.

Fernrose intertwined her hand with Ron's, and along with Daisy and Harry, they stepped through the portal first. Nevada crossed eyes with Willa and Wanda, and the trio followed solemnly after them. Phoenix and Giulia cast one last look at the otherworlders behind them before walking through the glass that felt like water as well. Vittoria hooked her arms around either one of the twins, and they too returned to their world. Oliver kissed Ella on her forehead before guiding her with him through the looking glass. Mina and Elodie were the last to go, and after glancing over their shoulder one last time to silently say goodbye to the young men who had stolen their hearts, they too returned to Hogwarts. The sixteen wizards and witches appeared in the hallway, but the secret corridor was nowhere to be found, and little to no time had passed at all.

Aslan blew over the mirror once more and the silver glass shimmered for a moment, and the Pevensies knew they should leave as well. Peter took June's hand, who intertwined her other free hand with Lucy's, and Peter clasped his other hand around Edmund's shoulder. With one last longing look, they gazed back at Caspian and Darkan. The Narnian group had been halved, but none of them would ever forget Noelle and Caolán. The Pevensies took a deep breath, and stepped through the mirror which Aslan shut behind them.

With the closing portal, the connection between the three dimensions broke, and the time of the worlds 𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄.

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓:

𝑴𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒌𝒔𝒉𝒊 𝑩𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒚 RockingGirl06
𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒂𝒏 𝑬𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒚 @ 𝒎𝒆
𝑬𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒃𝒚 @ 𝒎𝒆
𝑭𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑭𝒐𝒙𝒈𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒚  dash-of-clarity
𝑫𝒂𝒊𝒔𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒚 ttomriddle
𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒂𝒅𝒂 𝑺𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒆 𝒃𝒚 roaringsuns
𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒔 𝒃𝒚 regulusslocket
𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒃𝒚 wanderingmaximoffs
𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒙 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒚 Avengers14
𝑮𝒊𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒂 𝑨𝒃𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒃𝒚 GwynethStarks
𝑽𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒂 𝑭𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆 𝒃𝒚 gracelikeaWave-
𝑬𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒂𝒃𝒆𝒕𝒉 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒃𝒆𝒓𝒈 𝒃𝒚 -MoonlightRose-
𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒆 𝑷𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒆 𝒃𝒚 IRIS-123roosje
𝑵𝒐𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒅 𝒃𝒚 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞_𝐏𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐞
𝒂𝒏𝒅
𝑪𝒂𝒐𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒚 inej-ghafas

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉