𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐔𝐏 and traveled far through the still and cold air when the first shock of the landing faded away. Pine needles and snow rained down on the crashed group and they had to squint their eyes against the sudden bright light as the rays of sunshine lit up the tiny snow crystals all around them.

Elodie could feel someone's shoe painfully pressing in her back as she stared up towards the white sky between the pine trees. Her arm was trapped underneath someone else's chest and a cold wave of snow had crept under her shirt.

'Bloody hell,' Phoenix cursed. He let out another groan and slowly climbed back onto his feet while taking Giulia with him, and the weight lifted off Elodie's arm.

'Is everyone still in one piece?' Fred asked as he helped Mina back up. The freshly fallen snow crunched under her sneakers and she suppressed a shiver while rubbing over her bare arms.

'Yeah,' Vittoria answered, sitting up straight and brushing some snowflakes and pine needles out of her brown hair. 'Something soft broke my fall,' she continued.

'You know, Tori,' George spoke up, most of his body and face invisible since it was covered with snow. 'Normally I am all ear to try out new positions, but I would like to get out of the snow as well. It is very cold.'

Vittoria's hair turned into a bright pink colour and her face heated up when she realized she sat across George's lap. With a restrained yelp she jumped up and George chuckled while pushing himself up as well. He shook most of the powdery snow out of his hair and brushed off his clothes as he winked at Vittoria.

'Did you get my joke, darling?' he asked with a snicker. 'All ear? Instead of all ears?'

Vittoria, however, ignored him and took a few deep breaths to get her metamorphic abilities under control. The unnatural pink colour faded out of her hair and she stuck out her hand for Ella to grab.

'Oh no, don't mind me,' Elodie said as Ella pulled her foot out of Elodie's back and another wave of snow washed over her. 'I'm perfectly content with laying here in the snow.'

She hurt all over her body as she had been one of the first to tip over the corridor's edge and had paved a way through the branches of the pine trees.

Phoenix laughed but shot to the Hufflepuff's help and hauled her back up.

'My ribs feel crushed,' Elodie breathed out while putting her hands on her knees.

'It's a miracle they aren't broken,' Vittoria said. She gazed through the branches towards the sky, but she couldn't spot the corridor anywhere. Maybe the trees blocked her view, and she turned around her axis in an attempt to find a better viewpoint. Everywhere she looked, though, stood massive pine trees.