𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

❉━━━━━━❈✾❈━━━━━━❉

𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 in the air as the otherworlders and the Pevensies tried to comprehend the meaning of the words. The Hogwarts students had explained who they were and how exactly they had ended up into Narnia. It had taken them at least an hour and the weaponry laid untouched on the ground, completely forgotten while the flames of the torches slowly diminished in brightness.

'Wizards and. . . witches?' Caspian repeated with a deep frown as his dark eyes traveled over the group. 'You have got to be kidding, right?' he continued, but in his heart, Caspian knew there couldn't be another explanation for Vittoria's hair that had changed colours.

'I thought there wasn't any magic in your world?' Caspian asked the Pevensies, but the siblings looked as flabbergasted as he was.

Darkan crossed eyes with Mina though she desperately tried to avoid his gaze, and the Archenlander realized something. 'So the inside jokes weren't inside jokes?'

Mina hesitated for a moment but then she nodded in agreement.

Darkan focussed on Oliver, his expression unreadable but a muscle twitched in the corner of his mouth. 'Broomsticks?'

'We play a sport on flying broomsticks.'

Darkan now grinned openly as he imagined people flying around and he turned his attention back on Mina.

'And wands?' he asked, his blue eyes sparkling in excitement.

Mina took her wand out of her yellow-toned jerkin. The reddish colour of the rosewood was veined with a darker colour, almost black, and Darkan saw in an instance it fit perfectly in her hand. The wand wasn't just an ordinary stick.

'It's usually what we use to perform our magic, but as we said, it doesn't work here in Narnia,' Mina said, twirling her wand a few times but no matter how hard she tried, the tip still wouldn't light up.

Darkan and Lucy seemed to be the only ones who were thrilled by the revelations as the others still had a suspicious aura hanging around them.

'How come, though,' Edmund started, 'your wand magic doesn't work here but Vittoria's meta-whatever does?'

'Metamorphic abilities,' Vittoria corrected him under her breath, but he didn't pay any attention to her and George softly stroke with his thumb over her hand. He felt kind of bad for causing her abilities to kick in, but he would do it all over again. No one except him touched her like that.

'We don't know,' Fernrose growled between gritted teeth as an answer to Edmund's question, her voice dripping with annoyance. 'We didn't exactly have had much time to figure out the fine details.'

Giulia crossed her arms, flipping her dark hair over her shoulder. 'Precisely,' she said. 'Or did you all forget we nearly froze to death in the forest? Or how we were told we're in a completely different world? And how we got dragged to the tomb of a talking lion where─,'