🌸Cream "Seriously"🌸

The guardian of positivity was extremely naive but also extremely cute, cute enough to catch everyone's eye. People believed they loved him but Dream really knew it was because of his positive aura. Others hit on him, bought him gifts, or confessed to him and he always had to politely decline. He sometimes got shouted at or had to explain why he said no, until he met Cross. Once he saw him his heart raced, Cross was perfect to him he was strong, kind, gentle, and very funny.

They chatted often and enjoyed spending time together. They had a perfect bond and Dream wanted something more, he needed something more. He called Cross and asked him to meet him at a park. Of course Cross agreed and said he'll be there in 10 minutes.

Dream's heart was racing to the point he felt like it would break his body but he had to stay cool so Cross suspected nothing.

Upon arrival Cross brought flowers for Dream and that worsened Dream's state, he was a blushing mess trying to give Cross back the flowers but Cross was determined to give them too Dream. After fighting for a couple minutes Dream finally accepted them and gave Cross a hug.

"I don't really get gifts often so thanks Cross."

"Well after saying that you better expect loads of gifts."

"Cross no!" Dream pouted which made him look even cuter than he was. Cross blushed a bit as he let out a sigh.

"You're really cute once you're angry."

Dream looked up at him blushing a lot. He started rubbing Cross's back as he weeped a little.

"I don't really deserve you, You're so nice..."

Cross immediately wiped Dream's tears a leaned down.

"Dream you are perfect I don't deserve you! You're so nice and you never miss a chance to help someone. I harmed others for my own selfish desires." Cross kissed Dream on the top of his skull. Drram let out a small laugh and hugged Cross again.

"Now Dream how about we go get Nice-Cream."

"Then let's go!"

Cross picked Dream up bridal style and started walking.

"W-what are y-you doing?"

"Carrying you." Cross looked down at Dream confused. Dream was turning yellow.

"Umm..This is nice."

"I'm glad you think that."

They arrived at a cart selling Nice-Cream and decided to share one. They ended up getting strawberry Nice-Cream and sat down together. Dream didn't take any unless Cross said he could so Cross decided to give it to Dream

"A-are you sure y-you can have it i-if you want?"

"Nah you didn't really get any so, you can have it."

"Th-thanks." Dream layed on Cross's shoulder and looked at him, Cross blushed a lot

"Cross there's a reason I brought you here."

"Then tell me."

"Everytime I see you, you make my soul skip a beat. You seem so strong, sweet, a-and I want t-to be with you!" Dream held back tears and stared to the ground embarrassed.

"Dream look at me" Cross's voice sounded stern. Dream looked up at him slowly

"I love you too, You're so sweet and adorable. You never fail to amaze me." Cross pulled Dream in for a kiss but Dream blocked Cross's mouth.

"No, I'm sorry. Cross what if Nightmare finds out about us?"

"We can date privately. We won't bring up our relationship infront of others but once we're alone we can share our compassion."

"That sounds nice."

"It sure does babe." Cross wrapped his arm around Dream and leaned on him.

-------------------

601 words. I really like this one, I've actually never wrote fluff before just angst and smut