😔🌸Cream Nightmares🌸😔

"Brother wait!"
Crunch, Dream fell to the floor. Tears streamed down his face as he stared at the dead, cold ground below him. This world was his but now it's gone to ruins.

"No!" Dream looked around him seeing Cross laying down. Still at their house with their family.
Cross shifted and held Dream's hand, "What's wrong..?"

"Nothing! Go back to bed." Dream purred rubbing Cross's hand.
"You shouted something..." Cross sat up and hugged Dream, "Whatever it is I won't judge or hate of you for."

Dream looked at Cross and tears filled his eyes. Cross started wiping his eyes.
"No no, don't cry. Please explain."
"It's not fair..." Dream mumbled.

"What's not fair?"
"He lives guilt free! I am here being blamed for something I couldn't prevent!"
"Who loves guilt free..?"
"Nightmare, it's not fair." Dream clawed at his skull and Cross kissed him.

"Nightmare doesn't live guilt free, he always said he wanted to talk to you and fix things but never had the courage."
Dream looked at him slowly, "W-What..?"

"He really misses you, me and the others see how its affected him."
"The others and I." Dream chuckled and Cross gasped.

"I may not have the best grammar but you know what I meant." Cross folded his arms.
Dream kissed his cheek, "Heh sorry, and thank you."

"Hmm?" Cross wrapped his arm around Dream who leaned into him.
"Thank you for being here and telling me that, I'll try to talk to him."
"And I'll try to convince him to talk to you!" Cross hand a proud grin on his face.

Dream layed on Cross and quietly hummed slowly drifting to a short slumber. Cross noticed and kissed Dream's skull before laying down with Dream still on him. They fell asleep and Dream had no discomfort or nightmares that night.

____________________________________
I lied
Speed kachow