😔Killermare Flinching😔

Killer and Nightmare have been dating for years and decided to move in together. Killer knew a couple things about Nightmare since he opened up to him. Killer didn't open up though, he liked being mysterious but in reality it really worried Nightmare.

Nightmare was alone waiting for Killer, but things didn't seem right. He felt strange being alone, he always went with Killer. It scared him a bit.

Killer came back not to long after and ran up to Nightmare. Nightmare jumped back and covered his eyes. Tears were forming in his eyes.

"Nighty is everything okay..?" Killer reached his hand out to Nightmare but he smacked it away.
"Don't touch me!" Nightmare pushed Killer to the floor.
"Why the hell are you so angry!?"
"WHY THE HELL DO YOU CARE!?" Nightmare shouted holding back tears.
"Night I-"
"I'm leaving..." Nightmare grabbed a bag nad walked out the door.

'So he just hits me, shouts at me, then leaves? What is happening to him?'

Nightmare walked a bit and saw himself infront of Ccino's cafe. Nightmare knocked on the door and Ccino opened the door not so long after.

"Hey Nighty!"
"Hey CC"
"Is something wrong? Do you want to talk about it?"
"Sure..."

Ccino let Nightmare in and they went to the back room.
"So what happened?" One of Ccino's cats came by and sat in Nightmare's lap. He started petting it.
"I hit and shouted at Killer..."
"Nighty why?"
"I was scared, he ran up to me and then I flinched. He kept asking if I was okay, then I snapped..."
"Nightmare, it seems like you didn't want to hurt him."

"Of course I didn't want to hurt him! CC, why would I want to hurt Killer?!"
"Nighty calm down!"
"I am calm!"
"You're overreacting, this is how you hurt Killer!"
"Shut up!"! Nightmare broke down crying.

"Nighty I-I..." Ccino reached his hand out to Nightmare only for it to be swatted away.
"Don't touch me!" Nightmare pushed Ccino.
"O-ow." Ccino fell to the floor with a loud thud.

"nononononononononononono..." Nightmare backed up to the door creating distance between him and Ccino.
"N-Nighty It's fine..."
"I d-did the same t-to Killer..."

Nightmare stood up and left the room.
'I'm not safe to be around'
He went beck to his house after ruining everything to find Killer crying.

"K-Killer?"
"Nighty"
"I-I'm sorry..."
"It's okay. I'm glad you're back."

Nightmare sat on the bed next to Killer and hugged him. Killer hugged him back.

422 words. A but rushed but I like it