🌸Inkerror Cuddles🌸

Error would always melt once Ink touched him and Ink never knew. He always assumed Error didn't like it due to his haphaphobia so he always asked for permission to touch him.

Error wanted to cuddle with Ink but was nervous to ask and him being touch starved didn't help. Ink noticed his partners weird behavior but he brushed it off because Error acted different every day but what he did confused him. Error kept trying to be near him or hold anything. It was a bit concerning, but Ink decided to not confront him because Error never gave him the truth.

Ink got tired of waiting and asked Error why he was acting so weird at night.

"I'm not acting weird." Error laid down squeezing his pillow instead of laying on it.

"Error I care about you. If something happened tell me." Ink set his hand on Error's head.

Error grabbed Ink's arm and pulled him in. Ink took a second to process what was happening and then realized Error wanted to be touched.

"Error you don't have to be shy, I'd cuddle with you anytime." Error squeezed Ink as he spoke.

"I like once you touch me and you never realized it."

"Hah, I like once you tell me how soft you are."

"I hate you." Error pouted

"Awww I love you too." Ink hugged Error and they started cuddling.

-------------------

Sorry it was short I just had to get things done today so I rushed and made this