😔🌸Crossmare & Kross Love is a disgusting thing🌸😔

Cross looked down at the basket he was holding. Flowers, chocolates, a note, and a heart. Perfect.

Cros. walked down the hall and found himself in front of Nightmare's room. It was finally happening, he's finally confessing his love to Nightmare.
Cross knocked on Nightmare's door receiving no answer. He knocked again and Nightmare opened up.

"Can we talk in your room?"
Nightmare let Cross in and they sat on his bed.
"I got you some things." Cross hands Nightmare the items. He set them to the side.
"I have a confessi-"
"Cross." Nightmare put his hands on Cross's shoulders.
"Yes?" Cross blushed madly, did Nightmare love him back?

"Love is a disgusting thing and I don't want to deal with it."
"W-What?" Cross's eyes pricked with tears as he looks to the ground shamefully. Nightmare laughs.

"You think I, The Guardian Of Negativity Feelings, would want to engage in a disgusting positive relationship with you? Why you of a people!?" Nightmare laughs louder as he feels Cross's negative feelings grow.

"Well I-I just thought y-you-"
"Silence. Get out of my room and take your stupid stuff." Nightmare tosses Cross's gifts to him and points to the door.

Cross runs out trying his hardest to hold back his tears. He runs into his room and slams his door shut. Oh how he made a fool of himself, he really thought he would love him!? Why him. He's not special, important, cool, deserving, or anything. He's just a loser that destroyed everything he loved. He shouldn't have confessed. Now things will never be the same between them.

Cross hugged himself and layed on his bed. He cried and cried and cried. He heard footsteps coming towards his room but he couldn't care. All he felt was sadness, anger, and numbness. The footsteps got louder meaning the person was closer. Cross watched as his door swung open and Killer walked in.

"Dude you okay? I heard you slam your-" Killer saw Cross crying. "Door..." Killer slowly approached Cross resting his hand on Cross's head.

"He rejected me!" Cross cried harder holding Killer's hand.
"I knew it..." Killer pulled Cross in and hugged him. Cross cried into Killer's chest squeezing Killer's arms.
"I-I feel so s-stupid! Why would he l-love me anyway. I'm g-good for nothing..."
Killer moved Cross so he'd be staring right at him.

"You're worth everything Cross! He just doesn't know what he missed out on!" Cross felt himself blush a bit from the compliment. He hugged Killer tightly smiling. Killer blushed at Cross, he knew that the other felt safe. It made him feel safe.

Killer and Cross talked about love and breakups laughing at some of the others stories. They both unnoticingly blushed and grew closer to each other also scooting closer to eachother, then they started holding hands. It felt nice for both of them.

They laughed and pulled away upset wanting more. Cross and Killer looked at each other. They noticed the blushing and sweating. Cross looked down, would he try again? Love may actually be a disgusting thing. He may get hurt again, but it felt right.

Cross slowly grabbed Killer's hand holding it again. He gave him a slight smile. Killer's heart raced smiling back, he was glad he made Cross happy.

It's been months after they bonded and their relationship started to change. They grew closer and closer and now things will change, or Cross hopes. He walked infront of Killers room and opened the door. Killer turned around and looked at him.

"Need anything Crossy?" Cross blushed at the nickname sitting next to Killer.
"I want to talk." Cross takes a deep breath and calms himself.
"About what?"
"I want to talk about our relationship, what do you see me as."
"A friend..?"
"I want to be more than friends..."

"Best friends?" Killer teased him trying not to laugh.
"Killer!" Cross pouted.
"Sorry and I know what you mean." Killed pulled Cross to him hugging him. "I love you too babe."
Cross hugs Killer and cries a bit. Maybe love is a disgusting thing but we need it. Everyone does.