🔪😔🌸Star Sans Poly Locked Doors🌸😔🔪

WARNING!!! ⚠️ Self harm!

Ink woke up and rolled Blue off of him. Dream wasn't fond on the idea of sleeping with them so he had his own room. Ink got off the bed and went to Dream's room. The door was locked. Ink knocked and heard Dream groan.

"Dreamy what do you want for breakfast?" Dream didn't answer. "Starshine~" Dream knocked on the door to show Ink he was still there.

"Inky can you leave me alone?"
"Dream open the door now." Ink started rattling the doorknob. Dream was never the person to want to be alone, something was wrong.
"Ink stop!"
"Ooen the door!" Ink got more concerned by the second.

THUD. Ink stopped messing with the doorknob and looked at the door. Did Dream pass out!? If Ink were to kick down the door he'd hit Dream.

"Blue! BLUE!" Ink ran to their room shaking him.
"Mmm, what's wrong?"
"Dream, he passed out! His door's locked!" Blue shot up. He ran to Dreams room.
"He has a key in the house somewhere, I think in the kitchen, go get it Ink!" Ink ran to the kitchen.

"Dream are you there!?"
"Hng...Y-Yes..."
"Dream open the door!"
"G-Give m-me a-a s-second..."
"Dream forget it. Get on your bed or if a chair is close get there."
"O-Okay..."
"Now don't move, Ink and I will be in soon."

Ink ran up to Blue with the key. Blue unlocked the door and opened it. Dream was covered in cuts and his nose was bleeding.

"Dream!" Ink and Blue ran up to Dream.
"H-Hey g-guys..." Dream leaned back in his chair.
"D-Did you..?"
"B-Blue i-it h-hurts..."
"I understand, Dream how did this happen?" Blue picks Dream up.
"I-I p-passed o-out a-and h-hit m-my h-head..." Dream started shaking.
"That explains the bloody nose, what about those cuts..?" Ink pointed to Dream's bathroom and Blue carried Dream into there.

"Why do I mess up everything..?" Dream started to cry.
"D-Dream..." Blue sat Dream down and wet a towel.
"Dammit!" Ink ran out the bathroom.
"W-Why d-did I-Ink g-go..? D-did I-I m-mess-"
"No. Ink left because he feels like this too, I guess he couldn't stand seeing you like this."
"H-He d-does!?"

Blue nods then starts wiping Dream cuts with the towel making him flinch. Dream tries to push him away but Blue holds his hands.
"Dreamy please...I'm trying to help you."
"S-Stings!"
"I know, I need to clean them then bandage them. Dream can you stay still?"
"O-Okay." Dream straightened his posture and calmed down.

Blue keeps cleaning Dream and starts wrapping the bandages. Blue's phone starts ringing.
"Dream can you get it?"
Dream grabbed Blue's phone, it was Ink. Dream answered it.
"H-Hey I-Ink."
"Hey Starshine! I'm sorry for leaving earlier, I can't deal with these kind if things well...I'm gonna try talking on the phone, it'll be better for me."
"Ink, B-Blue said y-you feel like t-this..."

"Blue did...I knew I shouldn't have trusted him."
"W-Why'd you hide t-that f-from me?"
"I didn't want you knowing because you're soft. You tend to have the same feelings as others once around them and I didn't want you to feel like this."
"W-Well here w-we are."

"Hey Dream can you put me on speaker mode?"
"O-Okay."
"Blue can you hear me?"
"Yeah, is there something you want to say Ink?"

"I was looking through Dream's stuff to see if I could find stuff that'll hurt him or he uses to hurt himself. I-I found a rope and note. He was trying something today..." Dream froze squeezing his legs.
"Dream..."
"I s-swear I wasn't g-gonna do i-it today!"
"Then when were you? Tomorrow? Yesterday?"
"I-I..." Dream tried to get up but fell, Blue caught him.

"Dream where are you going?"
"C-Can't e-explain over t-the phone."
"Okay, you shouldn't be walking though." Blue carries Dream to his room setting him on his bed. Ink comes over and sits next to him.

"S-Sorry." Dream leans on Ink.
"Why are you apologizing, people feel this way and it's completely fine."
Dream starts digging in his pillow case and pulls out a knife. He hands it to Ink.
"Is that the only one?" Dream shakes his head.
"We'll do this later. Can you talk to me about why you feel like this?"

"N-Nightmare...I miss the old him. I should've been there but no and now he hates me."
Ink sat Dream on his lap and started rubbing his hips.
"Why c-can't I b-be b-better?" Dream started clawing at his skull.

"Maybe because you're already the best." Ink whispered into Dream's nonexistent ear.

"W-What?"
"Maybe because you're already the best. You did everything you could to help him, you tried your best. You really wanted to help him and he never talked to you."
Dream started crying but it wasn't because he was sad, it was more of a relieved cry.
"How were you supposed to know if there was no proof and nobody told you?"

"T-Thanks." Dream tries to get up but Ink pins him down.
"You can't move and you know it." Ink sits on Dream's waistline.
"O-Oh."
"Can you tell us where everything harmful is?" Ink starts stroking Dream's cheek.
"Drawer and closet, the closet has pills and the drawer has a knife..."
"How many ways did you think of?"
"3..." Dream looks away.
"Let's go to me and Blue's room." Ink picks up Dream and walks out.

They get in the room and Ink sits Dream on Blue's lap. Ink climbs on the bed. Their cat comes along resting in Dream's lap.
"Aww, Mist is so cute." Dream starts petting her.
"But you're cuter." Blue starts petting Dream.
"Yeah he is." Ink adds.