🌸Passive Crossmare Showers🌸

Humans

Cross walked into his and Nightmare's room
after a mission. He took his blood covered jacket off and his shirt, it didn't have as much blood on it like his jacket but still some blood.

"Go take a shower Cross." Cross turned around and saw Nightmare on their bed, he was back early.
"I am Nighty, want to join?" Cross walked towards Nightmare as he kicked his boots of.
"Fine..." Nightmare got up and sat his crown on their nightstand.

They both went into their bathroom, perks off being in the master bedroom, and turned the shower on. Nightmare felt the blush creep across his face as he watched Cross strip, he wasn't thinking dirtily he just never saw Cross like this. He was very fit. Nightmare sat down and refused to take off his clothes.

"C'mon, you have to get in the shower." Cross stood Nightmare up.
"Let me take my hair down then I-I will." Nightmare started taking his hair out of a braid letting it flow down. He then took of his clothes.
"Umm Nightingale?" Cross looks down at Nightmare concerned.
"Yeah?" Nightmare was confused, he did nothing.

"Why do you have bruises and scars on your body?" Nightmare jumped a bit and realized.
"People don't like me in my AU, only because I was assigned to guard negativity." Nightmare looked down.
"Okay, I'll make sure to bandage you up." Cross undressed and Nightmare does as well.

Cross stepped in the shower, the water was warm, Nightmare watched and grabbed a towel and soap. He walked in and started wetting the towel putting soap on it.
"I don't like this." Nightmare muttered.

Nightmare went up close to Cross putting soap on his chest, Cross smiled and messed with Nightmare's hair. Nightmare started to wash all of Cross's body. He kissed Cross's cheek and put soap his face. Cross smiled and grabbed the towel and started to put soap on Nightmare's body.

"Oi!" Nightmare grabbed the towel smacking Cross with it.
"You washed me so I wanted to wash you." Cross chuckled at his lover's reaction.
"Fine..." Nightmare leaned back on Cross letting Cross clean him.

Cross laughed and Nightmare laughed as well, Cross hugged Nightmare and grabbed shampoo. Nightmare took it from his and put it in Cross's hair rubbing it in. They take turns washing eachother's hair and they get out of the shower.

"I don't like being wet." Nightmare pouted and Cross wrapped him in a towel.
"You're like a cat!" Cross kissed Nightmare's cheek.
"Don't say that." Nightmare started drying himself off and grabbed his clothes.
"Sorry Nightingale."

Cross did the same as Nightmare and sat on their bed. Nightmare walked over to Cross sitting next to him, he leaned on Cross's shoulder and fell asleep.
"Aww he's adorable." Cross layed Nightmare down and layed next to him cuddling him. The room filled with Nightmare's purrs as he snuggled against Cross. Cross kissed Nightmare's cheek falling asleep while chuckling at his lover's cuteness.