🌸Insomnia Own Way🌸

This was requested by honk42069

Error woke up groaning a bit. Dream wasn't there, must've woken up already. He walked to the kitchen to see Dream sitting on the counter, something was off...

Error walked up to him and Dream realized Error was there. He quickly wiped his eyes and jumped off.

"Hey Erry!"
"Something wrong Dream?"
"Just thinking... Need something?"
"I'm gonna grab some chocolate then leave, wanna come?"
"Yeah, I'm gonna go get dressed." Dream left and Error grabbed chocolate.

Dream came out and got picked up by Error.
"We're going on a date?"
"Yep." Error
"Where to?"
"It's a surprise Sunshine~" He cooed.

Dream's face flushed, Error only called him Sunshine once he was getting romantic, well of course they would be getting romantic they're going on a date.

Dream started to kick his legs around. Error set him on his shoulders receiving a soft smile.

"Did you eat already?"
"Yep!" Dream started petting Error's head.
"Well then let's go!"
"Alright, love you."
"Love ya too." Error went to their car and set him down.

"Why did you decide to take me out?"
"Just wanted to prove my love~" Error rubbed Dream's hand.
"You being here is all I need Cookie~" Dream tried to be romantic but it was cheesy.
"You're so pure."
Dream giggles and kisses Error's hand.
"Just, I get to be the prince this time." Dream whispers.

They arrive at a park, not with a playground but with a garden and trees. Dream immediately took a deep breath and smiled. He pulled Error to the garden pointing out how pretty the flowers were and which one were his favorites, Error saved that information. Error points out his favorite flowers, Dream saves that information.

They walk around finding a place to sit. They start small talk chatting about friends, their future, and other places they can go. Error was annoyed by how much Dream talked about Ink. Ink was Dream's ex and Error despised him. Error started petting Dream as Dream leaned on his shoulder.

'If he talked about that squid one more time I'd kill it.'
"Anyways do you have anyone you hold dear to you?"
"Well there's you."
"Besides me." Dream laughed as Error thought for a bit.

"Killer, he's nice and a huge dork but he cares for me."
"That's nice, I'll talk to him sometime." Dream looks away and Error took the time to admire Dream's beauty.

"You know, you're very pretty." Error said shyly and Dream turned around looking at him. He smiled as blush plastered his cheeks giving it a yellow hue.
"Thank you Error." He started more small talk throwing in some compliments and flirts. He loved seeing Error flustered.

"Cookie can I say something?" Error nodded, "I've loved you for years and I never really thought I'd be sharing one of these moments with you. You're special."
"Me? Special? Ha, no. I'm just a freak who destroys, you shouldn't love me."
"Cookie don't say that! You're special in your own way."
"How?"

"You're calm, you like knitting, you make amazing puppets, and something I really love is that you're yourself."

Error felt his heart race. He never imagined someone would say that to him. The first compliment he ever gotten was on Dream and his first date but he never thought it would continue. Error smiled, genuinely, and laughed at Dream.

"Did I do something wrong?"
"No, you did immaculate. Thank you Sunshine." Error spoke softer at the end.

Dream hugged him. He hugged back and gave Dream a kiss on the cheek. Dream smiles wider and leans on Error. They were meant for each other as they were special in their own ways. Those ways intertwined bringing them closer together.

They wouldn't want anything more.

____________________________________
This book isn't gonna get updated until I'm out of school (2 weeks) which I'll open my requests again. I have multiple stores in the making which will be published soon.