🌸Erotica+Error Halloween Special🌸

Family and human AU! Ink and Lust are adoptive parents for Error. Lust is 24, Ink is 22, and Error is 13.

Lust knocked on Error's door. Error was earlier told to put on his costume so they could go trick or treating. Error was really excited, he talked about trick or treating the whole month and now the time has come.

"You okay in there bud?"
"Y-Yeah! I'm having a bit of trouble with the wings though..."
Lust smirked, "Can you unlock your door? I can help." There were small footsteps then a click. Lust walked in and saw Error staring at his mirror trying to fit his arms into the straps of the wings.

Lust went behind him and picked up the wings. He held the straps open, "Put your arms in." Error did and smiled at Lust and himself.

Lust was in an angel costume while Error was in a devil costume. Ink would be a ghost. It was a group costume they planned. Error was the most excited.

Lust handed Error a pail in the shape of a pumpkin, specifically a jack-o-lantern. Error smiled and took Lust's hand. He dragged him out the room and went to the main room.

Once Error saw Ink he shouted, "Dad look!"
Ink turned around and smiled. It wasn't visible under the cloak, "You look great."
"Thank you!"

"Should we go now? I know a neighborhood with tons of houses that give out candy." Lust asked. Error nodded.

Lust took Error's hand and walked out the house with Ink behind them. They went into the car and Lust drove. Ink looked at Error through the rear view mirror.

"Are you ready to go trick or treating?"
"Yeah! It's gonna be so cool. I'm gonna get candy and see people in costumes."
"You sure are, don't eat any of your candy before we check them though." Error nodded happily.

He never understood why they had to check the candy before he ate it, he assumed they wanted to throw away the nasty candy and take some of his good candies for themselves.

After 10 minutes of driving Lust parked at the side of a sidewalk. Error noticed there was many houses coated in Halloween decorations. He smiled and got out the car. Ink, already out of the car, took Error's hand and walked him to the door of a house.

"Ring the doorbell." Error knew what to do, it wasn't his first time. He raised his hand and pressed the doorbell's button. He heard a small, faint ringing noise.

After a small bit someone opened up with a bowl of candy.
"Trick or treat!" Error chanted.
"Happy Halloween." They put candy in Error's pail. Error smiled and Ink walked him back down the driveway. They both got to the sidewalk for Lust to take Error's other hand.

"How many houses do you think we'll clear?" Lust asked jokingly.
"One thousand!" Error responded.
"I'm not sure about that, maybe next year." Ink said with a laugh.

They walked for hours going up to houses and filling Error's pail. Once it was full they dumped the candy into a bigger bag so Error could get more candy. They got compliments on their costumes which really made Error happy.

After three hours Error started to complain about be tired, hungry, and about his feet hurting. Lust set Error on his shoulders.

"One more house then we'll go get food, okay?" Error hummed in agreement.

The three went to one last house and as they promised walked back to the car.
"How was today?"
"Fun! I really liked how we all went out as a family."
"Awe, we can go out more often if that's what you want." Ink suggested.
Error put his arms up, "Yeah!"

Lust smiled at the word family. At the start of adopting Error, he was always silent. He never spoke and once he did he usually told people to shut up or leave him alone. Now he's calling them family and smiling.

They went back to the car and drove home. Error talked about his old experiences with Halloween and why it's his favorite holiday. It started a conversation about holidays and why they exist. (A/N. They exist because religions, nationalities, and ceremonies. I love you all <3)

They picked up food and went home. Error ate while watching a horror movie with the others. He knew he'd most likely get nightmares but it was worth it. A bonding moment for him and his family.

Once it was 10 Lust deemed it time for Error to sleep. Error protested but in between them yawned. Then he agreed and headed to his room. He took off his costume and layed down trying not to think of the horror movie they had just watched.

Ink and Lust on the other hand were making sure Error's candy was safe. They had to throw away a few but not too much. They set the bag of candy on the counter. Error could get it once he wakes up.

Ink and Lust went to their room to sleep as well. Parenting is tiring. They got in their pajamas and bed. After a few minutes there was a knock on their room door.

"Come in."
Error opened the door and layed in bed between them, "Can I sleep with you guys?" He asked weakly. His voice breaking.
"Of course."

"I love you Dear." Ink and Lust said in unison. Lust wrapped his arm around Error and Ink mimicked him.
"I love you too." Error mumbled back drifting to sleep in both of their arms.

____________________________________

I have returned but may barely update. School is just stressful and my mental state is getting worse. I'll try my best to update more. I am working on another story of a Dreamtale Au I made so I'm inbetween working on five stories right now.