🌸😔Horrordust "We'll be together forever"😔🌸

The murder time trio were alone at the castle. They didn't really talk expect once they were debating on what to eat.

An hour after that they heard laughter from Horror's room but it sounded disturbing. There was stops from the laughter and then they picked up out of nowhere fading at the end. Dust decided to check up on Horror since they had a closer bond together than he had with Killer.

Dust opened the door to see Horror in a corner laughing to himself. It was normal as Horror wasn't that mentally stable.

"Horror, you doing okay?" Dust walked over to him and set his hand on Horror's shoulder. It brung Horror back to reality.

"Dust when did you get here?"

"You were having another episode so I came to check on you."

"Oh, and I'm doing fine." He moved Dust's hand.

"Want me to stay?"

"Yeah."

Horror grabbed onto Dust holding him tightly. Dust got up and grabbed a blanket. He wrapped it around him and Horror. Horror layed on Dust as his face burned.

"Dust do you care about me?"

"Why does it matter?" Dust's face turned purple as he looked away.

"You like me..?" Horror turned red as he hugged Dust.

"Well it's not much of a secret now." Dust hugged Horror back.

"I love you too. You were always there for me."

"And we'll be together forever." Dust said as he pet Horror's head.

-------------------

This was a nice short story. I hoped you like it. I'll make a longer story later it's 3:54 for me.