5

Days passed since then, which soon turned into weeks, which then turned into a year. A year since Mabel and Jill split up.

Mabel took it hard at the beginning, but soon found it easier and easier to move on and carry on with her day. She still thought about Jill often, but didn't feel as sad about it as she did.

Soon, Mabel graduated high school and went to college. She realized that her hobby as a teen carried with her, and chose fashion design as a major. She was going to a prestigious college, following her dream-

And yet, she wasn't happy.

She didn't understand why. Was it because Jill wasn't with her anymore? That couldn't be it. They left on good terms. It was mutual. She was over the heartbreak. So why was she like this?

She took to the internet to find the solution to her problem. However, the solution turned out to be the reason why the heartbreak started.

Feeling down after a breakup with your soulmate after a year has passed?

If this is true, then you need help. After two soulmates are apart from each other after a year, and they're both alive, they will both slowly start to lose the ability to see color. There's no reason to worry at the beginning. However, once both partners cannot see any color on the spectrum (in about four to five years), then you need to find help. Once this happens, both partners are in trouble. It's only a matter of time before the depression really hits- and you both end your lives.

Mabel stared at her phone screen with wide eyes, even after the screen locked. She looked up at the blank walls of her college dorm room, unblinking.

"Is that really true?" She whispered quietly to herself.