11

"Mabel, where are you going?"

Mabel raced ahead of Jill, running through the hallways. "To find Mason. I need to talk to him."

"You don't even know where he is! And we have to go see Allen first-"

Jill ran into Mabel, who stopped in the middle of the hallway. Jill stepped around, and saw Madison standing in front of them, looking at them curiously. She pointed at Mabel. "You're not Daddy, but you look like Daddy."

Mabel looked at Jill. "Madison?" Jill nodded, and Mabel turned back to Madison. "Do you know where Daddy is?" Madison nodded, and Mabel held out her hand. "Can you take me to him?" Madison smiled and took her hand, leading her down the hallway.

Jill followed quickly behind them. "Mabel, we really need to see Allen first-"

"Awwen is with Daddy." Madison told her.

Jill sighed. "Okay, fine. You win."

Madison turned down a hallway and led them into a foyer. Mason, Allen, Bill, and Cole were standing inside, talking to one another.

"The Nighthawks have requested your presence at a banquet next week, Mason, and you also need to plan the Spring Ball."

"Tell them I'll be there. And I'll get to it, I promise, just give me time."

Cole looked over and smiled. "Someone finally came out of her room." The other three looked at the girls, with Mason only staring at Mabel.

Madison dropped her hand. "She wanted to see Daddy, and she looks like Daddy."

Mabel sprinted to Mason, wrapping her arms around her tightly. "Dipper." She pulled back, looking at him closely as tears filled both of their eyes. "You changed since the wedding."

Mason smiled, sniffling. "Kind of comes with the job. Are... are you okay?"

Mabel nodded. "Yeah. I think so."

Allen grabbed Mabel, forcing her to turn toward him. He looked at Jill. "You were supposed to summon me when she said something."

"I couldn't stop her. She ran out of the room, looking to find Mason."

"Daddy, who is she?" Madison asked, walking up to Mason.

Mason picked her up, smiling. "She is your aunt, Mabel. She's my twin, that's why we look alike."

Madison looked at Mabel. "Awnt Mabew?"

Mason laughed. "Yes. Awnt Mabew."

Allen looked Mabel over closely. "Her eyes are back to her normal brown. Are you feeling alright? Drowsy, nauseous?"

Mabel shook her head. "No, I'm fine."

"Can you see colors?"

Mabel nodded. "I can. I can see all of them."

Allen smiled, then turned to everyone else. "I think it's over. She's back to normal. Mabel is back."