Chapter 37

(Yang's POV)

Everyone got called over to get their newly upgraded weapons. We all followed Pietro and we walked into a laboratory.

Pietro: Sorry for holding onto your weapons for so long. The upgrades you requested were... More than I anticipated.

I saw narrow shelves and cases on them. I noticed one has my name on it. I opened it and saw my gauntlet and a new prosthetic arm. I smiled to myself.

Pietro: There's some additional enhancements I'd like to suggest. Oh, but for now, these should serve you well enough.

I heard (Y/N) chuckle. I looked over and he already has his new gauntlets on.

(Y/N): Can't wait to see what these can do.

His right gauntlet has a yellow stripe in the middle. I put my new prosthetic arm on. I moved it around.

Yang: That's a lot better.

I noticed (Y/N) looking at me.

Yang: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): I want to try out these new upgrades...

He pointed at me.

(Y/N): ...On you.

He gave me a confident grin. I smirked back at him.

Yang: Oh, you think you can beat me with some fancy new upgrades?

(Y/N): I don't think it, I know it.

Yang: I can't wait for you to show me what you got.~

I heard someone walk in the lab.

Clover: Good to see you have your weapons. It's about time for us to get to do our first job together.

Me and (Y/N) sighed together. We looked at each other.

(Y/N): Guess our fight will have to wait.

Yang: You're just scared.

(Y/N): I'm scared of nothing!

(Readers POV) (Time Skip)

Everyone is on an airship. We're heading to a Dust mine. I'm sitting in a seat, waiting to arrive. Yang walked up to me and sat down on my lap.

(Y/N): Yang?

She gave me a tired sigh.

Yang: I'm just really bored waiting.

(Y/N): Yeah, me too.

Yang gave me a smirk.

Yang: So... How do you like the new clothes?

She pressed her breasts against my chest. I felt my face heat up a little.

(Y/N): They're great.

Yang: I'm so glad you like them. I like your new clothes too, they make you look handsome.

Yang started to grind on my crotch. My face heated up even more.

(Y/N): Y-Yang.

She put her finger on her mouth, signaling me to keep quiet, and winked at me.

Yang: We don't want the others looking.~

Why does she have to do this now? I hope we reach the mine soon. I quickly got up. I noticed that Yang is pouting. I looked out a window and saw the entrance of the mine.

(Y/N): We're here!

Ruby, Weiss, Yang, and I all walked over to a side door and opened it. We all looked at each other and smiled. We jumped out the airship.