Chapter 42

(Readers POV)

Me and the team are in our dorm room. We are getting a night off tonight. I'm glad for that. Going on too many missions is really tiring. I turned the tv on and it went to a news channel.

News reporter: We still have hours ahead of us, but as votes come in, it looks more and more certain that Robyn Hill will fill the open council seat.

I looked over and saw Yang getting ready to go out. I saw Weiss turn off the tv.

Weiss: There's no way my father could've thought layoffs would do anything but hurt him. So why announce this the day before the election?

Yang: Just seems like a power play that backfired to me. Won't matter in a few hours though.

Yang walked over to me and placed her hand on my shoulder, nodding at me.

(Y/N): Alright, good to see you're ready.

Ruby: Where are you guys going?

I looked over at Ruby.

(Y/N): Team FNKI invited us to a dance club. Me and Yang thought it would be a fun place to spend the night.

Ruby: I thought you didn't like them.

Yang: That's the best part about dance clubs.

She covered her ears.

Yang: I can't hear you.

I just smiled to myself. Yang pulled me over to a corner of the room.

Yang: Before we leave. I'm going to teach you some basic dance moves.

(Y/N): I know how to dance.

Yang: Have you ever danced since Beacon?

I crossed my arms.

(Y/N): I don't have to tell you anything.

Yang sighed at me. She moved back and did some moves with her legs.

Yang: Copy that.

(Y/N): Easy enough.

I started to move my legs. This is easy enough. I heard Yang laugh.

Yang: Oh my gosh, no. You gotta do it like this.

I'm doing it wrong? I stopped and looked at Yang. She started to do the stupid dance again.

(Y/N): That's what I was doing!

Yang: You weren't. It looked like you were kicking at invisible bugs.

(Y/N): Whatever. I'm leaving now.

I walked out of the room. I looked behind me to see Yang catching up with me.

Yang: I wasn't making fun of you.

I put my hands in my pockets and stayed silent. I looked away from Yang. I heard her sigh. I felt her kiss my cheek, causing me to smile to myself.

Yang: Stop being in a bad mood. We're not even with team FNKI yet.

I chuckled. After some walking, we ran into Ying.

Ying: There you two are.

(Y/N): You've been looking for us?

She just nodded her head.

Yang: Do you want to come with us to a dance club? It will be fun.

Ying: Um... Sure.

(Y/N): Alright then. Let's meet up with team FNKI and leave.

(Time Skip)

Me, Yang, and Ying walked into the dance club. I saw a bunch of people, dancing and drinking. Colorful lights are going off and music is being blasted by huge speakers.

Neon: We are here! Make sure to have fun!

Neon skated off. I saw Ying hide behind me.

Ying: There's... a lot of people here.

(Y/N): Are you nervous?

Ying: A little.

Yang: You can go back to Atlas Academy if you want.

Ying: It's f-fine. I can manage.

The three of us walked over to an empty table. We sat down. We ordered some drinks and waited.

Yang: This place sure seems fun!

It really is hard to hear people.

(Y/N): Yeah! You can go dance if you want! I'll stay with Ying!

Yang: Got it! I'll be back for our drinks!

Yang got up and went to the dance floor. Ying looked at me.

Ying: Why not dance with her?

(Y/N): I'm not much of a dancer.

Ying put her hand on my shoulder.

Ying: You should dance with her. I know you'll have fun. I'll be fine by myself.

I just nodded at her. I stood up and walked over to the dance floor. I found Yang and walked up to her.

Yang: You're here! Was I just that irresistible?

(Y/N): Shut up and dance.

I held Yang's hand and we started to dance. She smiled at me and pulled me towards her, holding me close.

(Time Skip) (Ying's POV)

I've forgot how long we have been here. (Y/N) and Yang are sitting at our table and drinking. I forgot how many drinks they had, but they are definitely drunk.

Ying: I think you two need to stop.

Yang: Cmon, Ying. I think you need to have a few drinks.

She tried to hand me her drink. I grabbed it and put it on the table.

Ying: I'm not a drinker.

Yang: What? Why not?

Ying: I don't like the taste.

I looked around, trying to see where team FNKI is. I saw Neon and Flynt dancing together. I think we'll be here for a bit while longer. I sighed to myself.

Ying: I wonder what Ruby and Weiss are doing right now.

I looked back over at (Y/N) and Yang and they're making out. I started to blush and I quickly looked away.

Ying: Can you two not do that here?!

I got up and quickly went outside. I pulled out my scroll and checked the time.

Ying: We should be heading back to Atlas Academy soon.

I walked back inside the club and went back to my table.

Ying: What the? Where did they go?

(Y/N) and Yang are gone. I quickly looked around and I can't find them anywhere. I found a door and went through it. I'm in a back alleyway.

Ying: Where can they be?

I started to hear moaning. I blushed hard. I turned a corner and saw (Y/N) and Yang. They are behind a dumpster, meaning I can only see their heads, thankfully. I quickly turned back.

Ying: Ew... Do they have to do that here?

I quickly went back inside the club. I sent a message to Yang's scroll, saying that I'm heading back to Atlas Academy. I put my scroll away and left the dance club.

Ying: I never expected tonight to be so crazy.

(Chapter 42 end)