Chapter 19

(Readers POV)

It was getting late. I was given some blankets and a pillow by Tai.

Tai: Are you sure that you don't want to sleep on the couch?

(Y/N): I sure.

Tai: Alright then.

He walked away. Yang walked up to me and opened the door for me.

Yang: Ladies first.

I sighed and just walked through. I put the pillow and blankets on the floor. Yang closed the door and walked over to her bed.

Yang: Are you sure you don't want a proper bed?

(Y/N): I'm fine, really.

Yang just gave me a nod. I laid down on the blankets and laid my head on the pillow.

(Y/N): Good night Yang.

Yang: Good night (Y/N).

Yang fell asleep and I did too.

(Time skip)

I woke up to the sounds of screaming. I got up to see Yang freaking out.

(Y/N): Yang?

Yang: Get away!

(Y/N): Yang, it's me. (Y/N).

Yang ran out me and started to punch me with her one arm. I hugged her and she started to calm down.

Yang: (Y/N). Is that you?

(Y/N): It's me.

She started to cry and she hugged me back. She shoved her face in my shirt.

(Y/N): What happened?

Yang: You died and I couldn't help.

She said in between broken sobs. I shushed her and rubbed her back.

(Y/N): It was only a dream. I'm fine. You don't have to worry.

She took in deep breaths and calmed down. She looked up at me with dried tears on her face.

Yang: Can you sleep with me tonight?

I blushed but I nodded.

(Y/N): Sure.

I walked her to her bed and we laid down. Yang was laying on my chest. She quickly fell asleep, still hugging me. I stayed up for a bit. Just to make sure that she didn't wake up from another nightmare. I stayed up for an hour and she never woke up. I sighed in relief. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

(Time skip)

I woke up with Yang still on top of me. She looked peaceful when she was asleep. I checked the time and it was eight thirty in the morning. I started to gently shake her and she opened her eyes. She started to yawn and she looked at me.

Yang: Good morning.

(Y/N): Good morning Yang. How did you sleep last night?

Yang: After I went back to sleep with you, I had a very pleasant dream.

She smiled at me. I felt very relieved to hear that. I heard the door open and we looked over to see Tai peeking in.

Tai: My bad. I hope I didn't interrupt anything.

Me and Yang started to blush. Yang got up and pushed her dad away.

Yang: It's not what it looks like!

She slammed her door closed and locked it.

Tai: I was just going to tell you that I'm going to town to get some food. Do you two want anything?

He said through the door.

Yang: We are fine. Now go away!

We heard steps walking away. Yang sighed and looked at me.

Yang: Sorry about him.

(Y/N): It's fine.

I got up and we left the room. We entered the kitchen and I poured two bowls of cereal. I gave Yang her bowl and we sat down at the table.

Yang: Thanks for the breakfast.

(Y/N): You're welcome.

We sat there and just ate in silence. We finished and I put our bowls in the sink.

(Y/N): What do you want to do?

Yang: I guess we can watch some t.v.

(Y/N): Ok then.

We walked into the living room and sat down on the couch. I turned on the television and went through the channels. I found something interesting and left it on. Yang rested her head on my shoulder and we stayed like for a few hours.

(Time skip)

I heard the front door open. Tai and Zwei walked in.

Tai: Hey you two.

Yang: Hey dad.

Tai: Did anything exciting happen while I was gone?

Yang: No. We just watched t.v. for the whole time.

He nodded and walked in the kitchen. He came back out with a white box in his hands.

Yang: Dad, no.

Tai: You haven't even put it on.

Yang sighed.

Yang: Alright fine.

Tai pulled out a white robot arm from the box and gave it to Yang. She sat up and putted it on. She moved it around.

Tai: Feels like the real thing, doesn't it?

Yang: It does, but I don't want it.

(Y/N): What?! Why?!

I stood up and looked at her.

Yang: What do you mean by why?

(Y/N): With that arm, you can go back to normal.

Yang stood up and took of the arm. She pointed her nub at me.

Yang: This is normal now.

I started to get mad. I walked up to her and she backed up. She back up to the wall and I stood in front of her.

Yang: (Y/N)?

I reeled back my fist. She closed her eyes. I punched the wall, next to her head. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

(Y/N): Who are you? Where is Yang?

Yang: I'm right here.

(Y/N): No, you aren't. The Yang I know would take that arm in a heartbeat. The Yang I grew up with would never let anything bring her down. She would always fight back, no matter what. I hate to admit it, but I always looked up to her. She always gave me the will to keep moving forward. I admired her for her un breaking will.

Yang looked at me shocked. I felt tears about to fall from my eyes.

(Y/N): Where is she?

Yang looked down.

Yang: You really think of me like that?

I just nodded. I moved out the way. I turned my back towards Yang. I felt a hand grab my shoulder. I looked back to see the robot arm. Yang was wearing it.

Yang: Then let's do what we do together. Train.

I smiled and nodded.

(Y/N): Don't think I will be going easy on you.

She gave me a smirk.

Yang: Same here.

We went outside to train together.

(Chapter 19 end)