Epilogue

(Readers POV)

I flipped through the channels on the tv. I'm not finding anything that looks good. I leaned back onto the couch and sighed.

(Y/N): This is boring.

Ruby: Hey (Y/N).

I looked over and saw Ruby sit down next to me.

(Y/N): Hey Ruby.

Ruby: Can I have the remote? There is a show coming on that I want to watch.

I handed her the tv remote.

(Y/N): Knock yourself out.

Ruby: Thanks (Y/N).

Ruby changed the channel to people making many different kinds of weapons. I looked around.

(Y/N): Where's Yang?

Ruby: I saw her go into the bathroom, but she hasn't come out yet.

I got concerned. I got up and went to the bathroom door. I knocked on it.

(Y/N): Yang? Are you alright?

Yang: Y-Yeah.

I heard Yang walk up to the door and it opened. Yang wrapped her arms around me and shows no sign of letting go. I wrapped my arms around Yang.

(Y/N): Are you sure you're alright?

Yang: ...I love you.

I can smell puke in her breath.

(Y/N): Oh... You're pregnant, aren't you?

Yang just nodded her head. I already know I was going to be a dad, but I'm still excited.

(Y/N): That's great news!

I looked over and saw Ruby rushing over to us.

Ruby: It's happening?!

Yang: Yeah sis.

Ruby gained stars in her eyes and she started to jump in excitement. She took out her scroll and took a picture of me and Yang.

Ruby: I'm going to be an aunt! What are you going to name the kid?

I looked at Ruby and sighed.

(Y/N): Stop being dumb.

Ruby: I'm not dumb.

I looked down at Yang. She's still hugging me tightly. I heard rumors that women are hard to handle when they're pregnant, but it's probably nothing I can't handle.

(Five Months Later)

Yang: (Y/N)!

I walked into the living room. I saw Yang sitting on the couch, holding a tub of ice cream.

(Y/N): Yeah?

Yang: I want more ice cream.

More?! She can't be serious.

(Y/N): Isn't that your second tub?

Yang: Just get me more!

(Y/N): Alright, got it.

I walked into the kitchen and walked to the freezer. I opened it and grabbed the last tub of ice cream. I went back into the living room and sat down next to Yang on the couch.

Yang: Thank you so much.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and took the tub of ice cream from my hands. I looked at the tv. I heard my scroll start to ring.