Chapter 7

(Readers POV)

Me and my team are in the cafeteria. We are starting on our second semester. I was just eating my food. I heard a thud on the table. I looked up to see Ruby with a binder.

Ruby: Friend, sister, Weiss.

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: A few minutes ago, I had a dream.

Yang: This is going to be good.

She said to me.

Ruby: I have been thinking, we went through an entire semester without doing anything exciting. So I made this binder that is full of ideas that we can do as a team.

Weiss: Is that my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

(Y/N): Why did you make that?

Ruby: I want us to bond as a team more. So I thought about starting this semester off with a bang.

Yang: I always start off with a Yang.

I groaned at her joke.

Nora: Boo!

Nora was across at another table. She threw an apple at Yang. The apple hit Yang on her forehead. The apple fell to the floor. Yang picked it up and threw it at Nora. Yang missed and hit a random student in the back of the head.

Yang: Sorry!

(Y/N): You can't hit someone that's six feet away from you?

Yang: It's harder then it looks. You try it.

(Y/N): Challenge accepted.

I grabbed the apple that was on my tray of food. I aimed it and I threw it. I hit Nora in the face. I looked at Yang and smirked.

Yang: Lucky shot.

I looked forward and saw Nora holding a pie. She threw it, but she had as good of aim as Yang. The pie hit Weiss in the face.

Yang and (Y/N): Oh crap.

Weiss got the pie off her face. She threw it back at Nora. It hit Nora's chest.

Nora: That's it. Food fight!

I took cover as Nora started to throw an assault of various food items.

Yang: Come on (Y/N). We have to return fire.

(Y/N): Why do I have to join?

I saw my tray of food hit the floor.

(Y/N): NOOO!

I grabbed the tray and stood up. Nora threw an apple at me. I swung my tray and batted the apple back at Nora. It hit her and she fell to the floor.

Ruby: Nice shot!

(Time skip)

Team JNPR we're all on top of a tower made out of tables.

Nora: I'm the queen of the castle!

Ruby: Justice will be swift. Justice will be painful. It will be DELICIOUS!

She squeezed a carton of milk. She raised her arm towards the sky.

(Y/N), Yang, Weiss: YEAH!

We all rushed towards the tower of tables. Team JNPR jumped down and ran at us. Weiss picked up a sword fish and dashed at Pyrrha. I grabbed two trays. I put them on my arms and started to use them just like my gauntlets. I ran up to Jaune. He was holding a baguette as a sword and a tray as a shield. I attacked him. He blocked my attack with his piece of bread.

(Y/N): How old is that piece of bread?

Jaune: I don't know. Good thing we didn't eat any of it.

I did a sweeping kick and knocked Jaune off his balance. I swiped at him and knocked him to the wall. He went unconscious. I looked forward and Nora grabbed a metal pole. She stabbed it in a watermelon. Yang jumped in front of me and she had chicken gauntlets.

Yang: She's mine.

(Y/N): Whatever.

Yang dashed at Nora. Nora swung her watermelon hammer up and sent Yang through the roof.

Ruby: Weiss! No!

I looked behind me. Ruby was holding an unconscious Weiss. She stood up and started to run. She used her semblance. Pyrrha tried to send a horde of cans at her, but the wind Ruby made blew them away. Everyone was trying to keep their footing. Team JNPR was sent into a wall and got hit with a lot of food, coloring the wall in a colorful mess.

(Y/N): Holy crap.

I looked up and Yang came crashing down on me.

Yang: I thought the fall would have hurt more.

(Y/N): That's because you fell on me!

She looked down and smiled at me.

Yang: Thank you for catching me.

(Y/N): Please get off.

Yang: You said please?! What a gentleman.

She got off of me and helped me up. I looked at the entrance and saw two people. One of them was the monkey Faunus from the docks and the other one had blue hair. The blue haired one was covered in purple jam.

Sun: You guys were amazing!

The doors opened and an anger Glynda walked in.

Glynda: Children, please do not play with your food.

She used her semblance and put the cafeteria back to normal. Ruby and Weiss walked over to us.

Ruby: We won the war!

Yang: Yeah we did. They didn't stand a chance.

I sighed. I heard the bell ring, meaning that lunch was over.

(Y/N): We should be heading to class now.

(Time skip)

It was after classes. I was in the gym training. I was punching a punching bag with weights on my arms, slowing down my movement. I heard the door open and Yang walked in.

(Y/N): Are you here to train?

Yang: No. You are coming with me.

(Y/N): Why?

Yang: While you were here training, me, Ruby, and Weiss decided to figure out about what's been happening with the dust robberies.

(Y/N): And this involves how?

She grabbed my weights and took them off. She grabbed my arm and started to drag me.

Yang: You are coming with me to help out. This is a team effort.

She dragged me to her motorcycle.

(Y/N): I am not helping.

Yang: Then I guess I beat you when it comes to helping out the team.

She gave me a smirk. She knows that is my weakness.

(Y/N): Like I would ever lose to you!

I sat down on her motorcycle and she got on.

Yang: Looks like I win.

(Y/N): How did you win?

Yang: I got you to help out.

I looked away and blushed. Damn it, I fell for her tricks!

Yang: Do you have your gauntlets?

(Y/N): Yeah.

I got them out my pocket and put them on.

Yang: Let's get going.

She turned on her motorcycle and we sped off.

(Chapter 7 end)