2

Once he was out in the empty football field, he threw his backpack down and took a seat on the bleachers. it was now lunch time and jaemin wasn't in the mood to eat so he just went outside to get some fresh air. He leaned back and looked up at the sky, enjoying the peace and silence.

"nana!!" jaemin heard off in the distance but just ignored it.

"nana~" he heard again but this time a little closer. He didn't wanna deal with anyone or anything so he closes his eyes and tried to block out the noise. it was going fine till someone started to shake him.

"nana, i was calling you." a younger boy said while taking a seat next to jaemin.

"what do you want jisung?" the older said in a more annoyed tone.

"i lost my lunch money, do you have food for me?" he whined and grabbed onto jaemin's hand. jisung was a freshman and jaemin was a junior, they met on the first day of school when jisung tripped in the cafeteria and spilled his food all over the older. they've been friends ever since that day and jaemin feels like it's his job to take care of the young boy.

"of course i do." jaemin smiled and reached into his backpack, pulling out a granola bar and a juice box, handing it to jisung.

"thank you nana!" jisung gasped and grabbed the food then gave the older a tight hug before opening up and wrapper and eating the granola bar. Jaemin stayed smiling, watching the hamster like boy munch on his food. his eyes quickly diverted to a figure walking behind the trees, black hoodie with blue hair poking out the front. it was lee jeno.

Jisung noticed how nana's eyes were focused more behind him that on him so he turned around and tried to see what the older was looking at but he found nothing.

"is something wrong nana?" he asked before taking a sip from his juice box.

"lee jeno." jaemin mumbled in response but the words were too incoherent for jisung to understand.

"huh?" jisung cocked an eyebrow and made a confused face. Jaemin wanted to talk to jeno about the project but saw that he was getting farther away from the school so he quickly got up.

"i gotta so sungie, i'll talk to you later." he said before picking up his backpack and running in the direction jeno was headed. jisung just nodded and made his way back into the school, juice box in hand.

"hey." jaemin had finally caught up to jeno and placed a hand on his shoulder, but didn't get a response. instead, jeno walked a little faster, leaving jaemin behind him.

"wait i needa talk to you." jaemin grabbed onto his backpack causing him to fall back onto the ground.

"oh my god i'm sorry." the boy quickly got onto the floor and dusted off the males hoodie and jeans that were dusted with dirt. Jeno huffed and quickly got up, pushing jaemin away slightly.

"what do you want?" he asked, anger clearly in his tone while he glared at jaemin.

"well we're paired up for the project in mr. kangs class-" jaemin was cut off before he could finish what he had to say.

"i'll do the project myself." jeno said before turning around and continuing to walk.

"no i wanna help." he followed after the taller male. jeno stayed silent.

"we can meet up at the library tomorrow after class." jaemin smiled but jeno still stayed silent.

"or we could go to your house." that's what got jeno to stop in his tracks and turn towards jaemin.

"we're not going to my house." he said with a blank face and stern voice.

"library it is! meet me after school tomorrow, okay?" jaemin clasped his hands together and stood on his tip toes.

"okay jaemin."  was all jeno said before turning around and walking off. jaemin had turned around as well and started making his way back to the school.

"wait- how do you know my name?" jaemin turned around but jeno was nowhere to be seen. He just shrugged it off and thought it may be because they're in the same class, use your head Na.

——————————————
A/N
i don't reread my chapters so sorry if anything is misspelled or the grammar isn't correct.