9

jeno was currently in his little home, packing up all the things he needed. he was moving into jaemin's house today and started packing early on the saturday morning. he put his clothes in a suitcase and his school supplies in his backpack, he also packed other things like toiletries and necessities.

once he finished packing he made some toast and ate it quickly. he then took his bags to the door and opened it slightly, peeking his head out to make sure it's clear.

he lived in the outskirts of town where the vampire population was high and they could hide out, but the problem was that jaemin lived in the middle of town and jeno didn't have a ride.

after a bit jeno figured that he was safe and left his house, starting to speed walk. he didn't wanna run because that would be too obvious but walking would be too slow.

"hey jeno~" the said boy was almost in town when he heard the teasing voice. he cursed under his breath and started to run. he didn't have any time to look back but he knew that the angry vampire was chasing after him.

he gripped onto his backpack and ran as fast as he could, pulling his suitcase along the streets and through passerby's.

juyeon, the vampire, started to catch up to jeno when the running boy ran into a women. he grabbed onto the youngers hood but jeno kept running, causing the back of his hoodie to rip open and fall off.

jeno turned into a crowd of people and that's when juyeon lost him and started heading back to the outskirts of town but jeno didn't stop running yet. he ran till he got to jaemins house then started banging on the door.

.

jaemin had been chilling on the couch and watching tv all morning. he didn't have school so he slept in a bit then made himself some breakfast. he knew jeno was moving in today so he tidied up along the way.

it was long after jaemin fell asleep that he heard banging on the front door. he scurried off the couch and went to the door, opening it and revealing a shirtless jeno.

jeno pushed his way through the door and collapsed on the floor, bringing his back down with him. jaemin quickly closed the door and locked it then bent down next to jeno.

"what happened jen?" he asked while taking the olders bags and putting them to the side.

"he caught me but then i lost him." he replied while taking a deep breath then sitting up, jaemin just gave a little not in response.

"and why're you shirtless?" jaemin looked over his chest and abs, his mouth opening the slightest bit.

"he caught my hoodie and ripped." jeno stood up and opened his suitcase, pulling a hoodie out then putting it on. jaemin frowned slightly at the action then shook it off and stood up.

.

"my rooms just next door so knock on my door if you need anything." jaemin threw jenos bags into the guest room then left him to unpack.

jeno sat on the semi soft bed and opened his suitcase up. he put his clothes in the drawers and closets then his other stuff in the rooms bathroom.

he sat back on the bed and opened the front pouch of his suitcase. he took out a frame that got damaged during his chase. the male frowned and sighed softly at the broken glass but then put the picture on the bedside table.

he looked at it for a bit then plopped down on the bed, pulling his phone out of his jeans. a soft whine left his lips when he saw that his phone was at 1%. he sat up and rummaged through his bags, tossing one to the floor when he realized he forgot to bring a charger.

"jaemin probably has one." he said quietly to himself before getting up and leaving his room. he pushed jaemins room door open and immediately got greeted with yells and a pillow to his face.

"YAH LEE JENO I TOLD YOU TO KNOCK." jaemin yelled at the older while scurrying to put his close on, jeno happened to walk in on him naked and changing.

"i'm sorry i'm so sorry." jeno said while running out of jaemins room and back to his, slamming the door shut.

"gosh that kid." jaemin chuckled and sat on his bed, a small smile present on his face.