3

"nana nana nana nana!! nana!! NANA NAN-" jisungs yelling was cut off by jaemin putting his hand over the others mouth.

"what do you want?" he asked while removing his hand and wiping it on his jeans.

"i'm hungry~" the younger whined and held onto jaemin's arm like a baby would.

"i don't have any food for you today" jaemin said while patting the boys head, slightly frowning remembering that he forgot to pack food for the younger.

"can you take me out to eat, i want chicken." jisung rubbed his head all over jaemins chest now resembling what a cat would do, trying to get their owner out of bed.

jaemin checked his phone, seeing that school was almost over and he was also hungry.

"chicken sounds good." he grabbed the youngers hand and dragged him along with him out of the school, a smile spreading across jisungs face.

it wasn't long till they arrived at a small restaurant that served different types of fried chicken and ramen. Jisung took a seat and jaemin went up to the counter, already knowing what type of chicken jisung likes. he ordered and paid then made his way back to the younger, sitting down across from him.

they fell in a comfortable silence while waiting. jisung started to look around the small restaurant, there wasn't many people there or much to look at so his eyes fell on the only other customer there. a quite smaller boy with honey brown hair who was wearing a basketball uniform.

the tall boy stayed looking at the other until his head turned, meeting jisungs eyes. the youngers cheeks began to heat up and he diverted his eyes onto jaemin, regretting staring at the random boy for too long.

"order for na jaemin." jaemin got out of his seat and grabbed the basket of chicken, bringing it back to the table and quickly starting to eat. jisung started to eat as well, his face being as red as a tomato.

"yah what's wrong, is it too hot." jaemin looked at jisungs face then at his chicken, wondering if they gave him a spicy piece instead of a regular one.

"no it's good." he said shyly, taking another bite of his chicken, face cooling down a bit.

jaemin picked up his phone while munching away on his chicken. a notification from his calendar popped up reading 'work on project', that's when it hit him. he was supposed to meet up with jeno after class and instead he was out eating chicken with jisung.

the older quickly stood up from his seat, startling jisung and causing him to choke on his chicken.

"i gotta go!" jaemin yelled while picking up his bag and running out of the restaurant while jisung was still choking. what didnt help the boy was that the guy in the basketball uniform hurried over to him and started patting his back while holding a glass of water to jisungs mouth. that made jisung panic even more until he finally calmed down and banged his head against the table out of embarrassment.

jaemin ran as fast as he could till he got to the school, busting through the doors of the library then looking around for the hooded man. he soon found him in a dark corner and quickly ran over to him.

"i'm sorry for being late i was-"

"yeah i don't care." jeno cut off the other boy and sat up in his seat.

"let's get this over with, i have somewhere to be." jaemin nodded and placed his bag down on the table before taking a seat and pulling his laptop out, bringing up the assignment and reading over it once more.

"i think we should do aliens." jaemin said while starting to type away on the laptop.

"but aliens aren't real." the other boy chimed in as he twirled his pencil between his fingers.

"none of these things are real but aliens have the most evidence...also we're inside, take your hood off." jaemin reached over to pull jenos hood down but the older smacked his hand away before he could, pulling his hood father past his face.

"we should do vampires." jeno pulled jaemins laptop closer to him and started to type away.

"but they're not re-"

"they could be." jaemin was once again cut off by jenos low and intimidating voice.

"wha- are you living in the twilight world, lee jeno?" jeno stopped his typing and looked over to jaemin.

"never compare vampires to twilight." jaemin's body froze, for the first time he saw a full glimpse of jenos face. His skin was light and pale, his eyes were a warm brown, his hair a light blue, and his jaw was sharp. he looked very handsome and it made jaemin wonder why he always covered his face with the dumb hoodie. his face was so captivating and it sent jaemin into a small trance.

he soon snapped out of it when jeno started to type again, already have written the introduction on vampires and that they're real.

"i think this is good for today." jeno said and jaemin just nodded silently. the older stood up and grabbed his bag, making his way out of the library in less than a minute. jaemin stayed in his seat and stared at the wall, still mesmerized by jenos looks.