11

it was around 9 pm and jeno had awoken from the nap that he, jaemin and jisung took. the first thing that popped up in his head was juyeon, so the oldest of the three carefully got out of the bed and gave his back a quick stretch. he went to the window and looks out, juyeon wasn't in sight. "maybe in the back" jeno thought so he left jaemin's room and went downstairs. he looked out the back window and still couldn't see juyeon.

jeno came to the conclusion that juyeon had given up for the day and returned back home. with that in mind, the blue headed boy went back to jaemins room and took a seat on the edge of his bed. he wanted to tell jaemin that they were good but he stopped his words when he looked over and saw how peacefully he was sleeping.

the older male stared at the younger boy for a bit, subconsciously leaning closer to his face. his hand slowly lifted and planted itself onto jaemins cheek, caressing it softly with his thumb. a small smile was now present on jeno face as he thought of how beautiful jaemin looked when he slept.

"is the bad guy gone?" jisung asked while sitting up and rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. the sudden voice sent jeno into panic, causing him to shoot his body away from jaemin.

"y-yeah..he's gone.." jeno put his hand to his chest to feel his heart rate go up.

"yayyy, nana~" jisung turned to his best friend and started to shake him till he woke. jaemin soon sat up and gave his arms a stretch causing a moan like sound to come out of his mouth that caught jenos attention.

"is juyeon gone?" jaemin looked at jeno as he asked the question which snapped the older out of his little trance.

"he's gone." those words made jaemin sigh in relief, a whole load was just lifted off his shoulders.

"good" jaemin said to himself then turned to jisung.

"let's get you home before your parents start to worry." jisung nodded and tumbled out of bed then put his shoes on.

"i'm gonna walk him home." the brown haired boy said to jeno while getting out of the bed as well.

"i'll go with you guys." jeno said while getting off the bed and grabbing his shoes.

"no, juyeon still out there, it's best if you stay." jeno knew jaemin was right so he just nodded in response and took a seat back on the bed.

"we'll be quick." jaemin smiled and grabbed jisungs hand, soon taking him downstairs and out of the house, starting the not too short but not too long walk to the youngers house.

.

jeno was now seated on the couch in the living room. it's been about 25 minutes since jaemin left with jisung and the older was starting to get a bit worried. he pulled his phone out and decided to text jaemin a simple "is jisung home yet?" to get a bit of an idea of where he was. once the message sent, jeno heard a ding from upstairs and cursed under his breath, jaemin left his phone. a soft sigh left jenos mouth but he shook it off and told himself that jaemin was okay.

the older decided to rest while waiting for jaemin but before his body could lay, he heard a loud scream not too far away. the scream scared him a bit but he ignored it thinking it was just the neighbors.

he laid all the way down and closed his eyes. another scream caused him to open his eyes and sit up, this time the scream was louder and it sounded familiar.

"help me!!" jeno recognized that voice, it was jaemin and he sounded close by.