6

"jeno?" jaemin knocked on the bathroom door.

"don't com in." jeno said with an angry tone but jaemin could hear the small tint of worry in it.

"are you okay?" he ignored what the older said and busted through the door.

"what-" jaemin stood there in shock, not understanding what was happening before his eyes. jenos fingers where engulfed in a red color and small hints of smoke were radiating off of them. he could smell the burning flesh and it made him wanna puke.

"yah na jaemin i told you not to come in!!" jeno yelled at the frozen boy but jaemin didn't budge. so many things where running through the boys mind and it made him wanna scream but still he said and did nothing, he was frozen in fear.

"na jaemin!!" jeno yelled again and the sound of pure pain knocked jaemin out of his frozen form. he grabbed jenos wrist and pushed it under the sink, turning on the faucet and putting it at its coldest. he then massaged jenos fingers under the water hoping the burning sensation would go away. as he was doing this, jeno was screaming in pain, he was screaming so loud that his eyes where watering and his whole face turned a light red color.

after a few minutes of the pain, jaemins massaging and cold water started to calm down the burning jeno was experiencing. he then pulled his hand away and pushes through the doorway, heading to the front door.

"wait!" jaemin screamed and grabbed jenos hand, causing him to halt in place.

"what?!" jeno turned around and looked at jaemin, the youngers eyes where filled with tears and his whole body was shaking.

"w-what just happened?" he collapsed to the floor, looking up at the older who did nothing in response.

"nothing happened." jeno pushes jaemins hand away and opened his door.

"you're a vampire." jeno was a few steps away when he stopped in his tracks after hearing what just came out of jaemins mouth. he stormed back inside and slammed the door, pushing jaemin to the floor and hovering over him.

"you will never tell anyone about what happened today or else-" jeno cut himself off, jaemin had buried his head into the olders chest and sobbed, his body shook with each breath and jeno could sense the amount of fear that was laced through his feelings.

"jaemin.." he sighed softly and got off the boy, sitting besides him.

"you can't tell anyone, okay?" he said again but now in a soft voice, why was he now being all soft to jaemin. usually if someone found out they would be first on the kill list but jeno didn't have the guts to do that to jaemin even though he barely knew the boy.

"why?" was all jaemin could say as he looked up at jeno.

"there's no way." jaemin said again while backing away slowly, he was scared that jeno was going to try to hurt him.

"jaemin i'm not gonna hurt you, just promise me you won't tell anyone." jeno said as he stood up, looking at the time once again seeing that he needed to be home.

"i p-promise.." jaemin stuttered and look up at the boy.

"i need to go but we can talk about this later." jeno walked out the door, leaving jaemin a crying mess on the floor. the boy was so scared, confused and in denial. he didn't wanna believe it was true but everything that happened was proving that it was all real. the cold hands, the pale skin, the fast moves, the hiding, and the burning skin. it all proved that jeno was in fact a vampire but jaemin knew he had to keep it a secret. if doing that report taught him anything it was that vampires don't show any mercy especially to humans who know their secret and jaemin didn't wanna to put his life in danger.