12

jeno quickly grabbed his shoes and stumbled out the door while putting them on. he ran down the streets, jaemin's screams directing him.

he soon turns around the corner of a building, seeing jaemin struggling in juyeon arms. seeing the pain painted face of jaemin made jeno a little angry. seeing juyeon satisfied one made his blood boil.

Jeno ran so fast that he almost flew into juyeon, causing his body to shoot to the side, jaemin still in his hold.

This was the perfect opportunity for jeno to use the gift he received the day he was born, his teeth. He shot his fangs out and dug them into juyeons hand, causing the older male to let go of jaemin.

"run!" jeno shouted at the younger boy and that's what he did. he ran as fast as he could till he got to his own home.

Jeno stayed behind with juyeon who was now on his feet. He looked down at jeno who was sat on his own knees then lunges forward at him, fangs on full display.

they intended to go into jenos neck but some force was holding juyeon back from doing so. Jeno had wrapped his hands around juyeons neck and was pushing him away with all his strength.

After a few hit and kicks, juyeon was on the floor and jeno took the chance to run, not one did he turn back to see if juyeon was following.

he safely made it into jaemin's house where he was greeted by the crying boy, engulfing him in a hug.

jeno sighed and pet jaemins hair as the little boy shook with each sob that came from his mouth. he was so scared for his life even though he was inside and protected by jeno.

"shh nana it's okay, he won't hurt you, i'm here" those words made jaemin calm down a bit and eventually tiredness took over and he fell asleep in jenos chest.

the older looked down at the boy and noticed his sleeping figure. he took his body in his arms and carried him to his room, gently laying him down on the bed.

he took his rounds around the house and made sure everything was seal off and locked before joining jaemin in bed.

Jeno took jaemins laptop and put it in his lap, finishing up their project and submitting it early for the younger.

after a bit jeno too got sleepy and covered himself with jaemins blanket. he was facing the wall but could feel jaemins back against his, he enjoyed that warmth.

he hesitated for a bit but then decided to man up. he turned towards jaemin and spooned him slightly, hugging his waist as he nuzzled his head in the youngers shoulder.

jaemin was surely asleep but he could feel jenos warm body around his. jeno could feel the warmth of his own heart and with that he drifted off to sleep.

——————————-
A/N

this was a short and shitty chapter and i'm not really ready to get back into writing but i just felt bad for not updating.