Seven:

"Get inside!" Paul growls, letting Harry go, shoving him toward the door. Harry flattens his shirt out with attitude and gives me a dirty look before dragging me with him, into the studio.

"Stop yanking me around!" I spit at him, yanking my wrist toward myself as hard as I can, making him trip and stumble into me.

"Fine!" He growls, grabbing me by the hips and throwing me over his shoulder. I gasp and hit him on the back with my right hand, but my left is stuck under my stomach, being on his left shoulder and having his right hand attatched to my left.

"Put me down!" I scream, but he ignores me, just standing in the middle of the recording room. "Harry, my arm is stuck! Put me down!"

"Sorry. No can do." He shrugs, tightening his grip to hold me still on his shoulder.

"Put her down, Styles! For Heaven's sake!" My eyes widen as I hear Simon Cowell speaking. In the same room as me! Harry slowly puts me down in front of him and grabs the small chain attatched to our cuffs, pulling on my wrist and holding it behind me. He doesn't want Simon to know.

"Thank God!" I run a free hand through my hair, Harry now grabbing my wrist, knowing my plan. "Simon, did you hear what Louis did to us? I am going to rip my freaking hair out if-"

"What did he do, now?" Simon focuses his eyes on Louis with a stern glare and Harry's grip tightens, making me squirm.

"The idiot cuffed them together!" Marty groans. I give him a thankful look, trying to pull my wrist away, but he doesn't let go. I give him the most angry look that I can muster, but he doesn't move a muscle.

Simon looks at Louis and then at Harry and I, then bursts out into laughter. "That's pretty funny, Louis, I have to say. So when did you uncuff them?"

"Sir, he dropped them in the sewer." I mumble, stepping sideways, showing him our cuffed hands and yanking my wrist away.

"And it's going to take two weeks to get a new key!" Marty tells Simon.

"Two-two weeks?!" Simon asks, walking over to us, and examining our wrists. "Harry . . ." Simon nearly growls, gently lifting my arm and holding my wrist in front of Harry's face. "Did you make these?" Simon asks, trying to keep calm as he points to the already forming bruises on my wrist that are in the shape of his fingers.

"Yes." Harry mumbles.

"Harry, I thought you of all people would not lay your hands on a woman!" He growls. "And these?" Simon points at my bruised face and the cut on my eye.

"Her friend did that. He's the reason we're in this mess in the first place!"

"What?! How do you figure? I'm pretty sure we'd all be just fine if you'd just stayed out of my business and left me alone in the first place! I asked you about fifteen times to go away the day we met and you got me fired from my job, but did that stop you?! NO! You had to get even more into my business and try to beat up my best friend the next day. In the center of a freaking mall!" I shout at him, shoving him away from myself.

"If you hadn't freaked out, I wouldn't have been so curious about you! You could have gotten up and walked away. But did you? No, you made a scene!"

"Harry Edward Styles, you have not seen 'making a scene'. If you want a scene, you just go right on ahead and ask for one! Go on, ask! We all know you're dying for a girl to make a scene, only for you!" Once again, I shove him and this time, his back hits the wall. I look up at him with angry eyes and he returns the gesture.

But I don't expect it when he grabs my shoulders and flips us around, holding me to the wall by my throat; my feet are dangling inches off of the ground. "Listen here, little lady!" He growls. All of the guys run toward us, trying to get Harry off of me as I gasp for air and claw at his arms.

"Harry! Put her down!" Simon shouts, but Harry doesn't budge.

"I'm sick of you and all of your smart a- remarks! From here-" Harry is cut off as Liam slams his fist into the back of Harry's head. I watch as his eyes roll back and he falls to the floor.

So sorry about the shortness of this chapter but I wanted a cliff hanger and this was the only way to do it. If you're reading this note, please do me a favor and vote, and comment, "TACOS" because I am just in the mood for tacos. LOL

5+ VOTES FOR NEXT CHAPTER!!!