heaven's door at the family dinner

💭=thinking (in head)

Queen: Dinner will be done in a few hours I'm making Lasagna!

Crazy diamond: I invited heaven's door over is that okay?

Queen: Sure I don't mind you bringing your boytoy here.

Crazy diamond receives a text.

💖Heaven💖: on my way daddy~♡

Crazy diamond quickly turns off his phone in panic. Queen looks at him confused but she shrugs it off and continues to work on dinner. The door bell rings and star platinum answers.

Heaven's door: Greetings everyone.

Star platinum: Heaven's door what are you doing here?

Heaven's door: Im here for crazy diamond also I was invited to dinner.

Crazy diamond: I'm here Let's head up to my room.

Star platinum: well it's nice to know you two can get a room.

Crazy diamond💭:not helping star!

Heaven's door: Crazy Let's go upstairs I always wanted to see your room.

The love birds went to crazy diamonds room. Let's just say he's a gamer!

Heaven door: Wow it's so cool look at all this stuff *hops on the bed* And this bed is comfy, perfect For special cuddling~♡

Crazy diamond💭:shit my family might hear us quick act stupid as fuck! Yeah cuddling! Not anything eles at all!

HD💭: I see he's trying to act oblivious but he know what I want But I could convince him with this.

Crazy d💭: Oh what do I do!? Okay as long as he doesn't tease me I should be fine.

Heavens door: Oh Diamond~♡

Crazy diamond looked up at his tiny lover. Heavens door was laying on his bed doggy style wiggling his ass submissively.

Heavens door: Fuck me daddy breed me like a little whore~♡

(Im secretly crying while writing this help me.)

Crazy diamond immediately fell for the dirty talk he's saw and heard enough he got horny. He pins heavens door on the bed and push hips lips with heaven's. The kiss got more heated as crazy d uses his tongue. The moment was ruined by a knock on the door.

Gold experience: Hey you two dinner is done Queen says come eat.

Crazy diamond: Okay we're on our way.

Heavens door💭: COCK BLOCKER!

A very horny little stand and crazy diamond heads to the dining room where the family were at the table

Star platinum: For the last time Stone I will not spend time with that bastard.

Stone: Dad pls at least tak to diver down-oh hey you guys are here!

Queen: Good now come and eat.

The dinner started out normal, everyone was enjoying the lasagna including heavens door but the little stand had an idea.

Crazy diamond💭: what's this feeling on my crotch? Wait......oh no not here!

Heavens door rubs his foot against Crazy D's nono square. Crazy trying was trying to continue dinner as normal but he couldn't stop making little noises here an d thier. His tiny friend was erect and his small lover was smug.

Queen: um Crazy Diamond are you alright?

Tusk: He's acting wierder Than usual.

Crazy diamond: I'm gonna excuse myself early and head upstairs. Thank you for the food. *bows and leaves*

Heavens door: I'll do the same, excuse me.*leaves*

The couple left andthe family looks at each other knowingly.

Everyone: Yep they Fucking tonight.

Back to our gays.

Crazy diamond: Heaven what was that all about!?

Heaven: Im horny and I want to suck dick.

(Guys please send help)

Crazy diamond sighs in frustration. He could admit he was also really horny.
Finally hw gave in a pin heavens door on to the bed.

Crazy diamond: Your hat stays on during sex.

After a long night of horny fuel and moaning. Next morning.

It was past breakfast time and heavens door and CD arrives in the kitchen. Heavens door grabs a cup of orange juice.

Crazy diamond: Good morning queen

Queen: Morning You crazy kids.

Heavens: Door I had a fun time yesterday.

Queen: Yeah but it looks like imma half to soundproof Your room.

Crazy diamond: Huh?

Queen: My ears are stronger than everyone elses. I HEARD EVERYTHING. Everyone eles slept well though. *sips coffee*

Crazy diamond and heavens door then died of embarrassment. Aw yes another day in the world of stands.

Woo! Finally done hey y'all want a weather report chapter? A Gold experience chapter? Heck a hierophant green adventure? Lemme know.

Crazy diamond:  shit