A beautiful day In Stardust City

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

ORRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAA

One early morning a stand of the Name of Star platinum was awoken by his Alarm clock so he punched it.

Star platinum: Damn Alarm clock it's annoying like The world.

Star platinum can puch really fast and can stop time but he's has a short range however in the stand world he can chase after other stands freely without his user. His stand User is Jotaro Kujo.

Stone Free: Morning dad how was your sleep?

Stone free is the stand of Jotaro's Duaghter Jolyne which technically makes her Star platinum's daughter. Her ability is string. DANGEROUS STRING

Star platinum: It was going good until the alarm woke me up. Well it's time to go to work and pay taxes.

Stone free: Dad we don't pay taxes. Or work We're Stands.

Star platinum: Wait so why do I get a paycheck after I'm done beating up something or someone up when i get back?

Stone free: I never thought of that........let's go ask Crazy Diamond maybe he knows.

And so They went to crazy diamond's house.

Crazy D: what brings you guys here man?

Crazy diamond can turn things back to their original state. Can't heal his stand user. Josuke higashikata is his stand user.

Stone free: do you know why we get paychecks when we come back from the human world?

Crazy D: Can't say I know man.

Star platinum: let's ask Gold Experience maybe he knows.

And so they went to Gold Experience's house

The world: Oh hello Star platinum have you c-

Stone free: Quiet banna boi

Star platinum: we're here for your son.

The world: *Dramatic Gasp* How rude.

Gold Experience: Sup guys

Gold Experience is Giorno Giovanna's stand. His ability is to give life. He likes frogs, Pizza and useful things.

Crazy D: hey man You know those paychecks we get where do they come from?

Gold Experience: I don't know but I know they Aren't useless.

Stone Free: well there are only two more stands we can ask Soft and wet And Tusk.

So they went to Tusk's house, Soft and wet just happened to be there.

Tusk: Well howdy Folks what brings ya here?

Softy: hey guys what's up?

Tusk is Johnny Joestar's stand he can shoot spinny nails I guess. Soft and wet Is gappy's Stand and he likes Bubbles.

Star platinum: well there these paychecks that keep coming to our homes where did they come from?

Tusk: Well darn I Can't answer that.

Softy: Oooh I Know.

Gold Experience: well where do they come from?

Softy: Well there's a stand Called Queen she created this world. She once said that a Job of a stand is to help thier users so I guess that's why she pays us.

Tusk: Now who the fuck is Queen?

Soft and wet: I can't say for sure but I know that's she exist and she's lives somewhere in the stand world in a castle made of crystal.

Stone free: Sounds like some fairytale bullshit.

Star platinum: Agreed.

Softy: She's real though. I only saw her once but I couldn't make out the details because it was so foggy. She spoke to me and said that her ability is Creation but just like King crimson we don't know how it works.

Tusk: Stardust city never had fog before where were you when you saw her?

Softy: Just like my user I can't remember.

Gold Experience: well our Question is answered.

Stone free: I'm actually curious about Queen. Who's her user where does she live why don't we have to pay Taxes?

Crazy D: Who knows maybe we'll find out someday but fight now I want some breakfast before Josuke decides something needs fixing.

Tusk: well I made breakfast for everyone come sit down and eat

And with that the stands ate Breakfast

Meanwhile somewhere else

??????: someday they will find out who I am but for now I'll just eat some cheesecake. Nom.