The Stardust Crusaders

Stone Free: Hey dad what do you do in your spare time?

Star platinum: What do you mean stone?

Stone free: well I hang out with my friends, Crazy diamond works at his cafe, and Gold Experience has his passione meetings. What do you do?

Star platinum: Well Nothing really

Stone free: well I'm off Kiss and I are going to the mall see ya. *leaves house.*

Star platinum: have fun and stay away from Diver down. *sighs and relaxes in chair.*

Weeeeewooooooweeeewooo

Star platinum: I must go. *pulls lever on wall*

Music plays

Star platinum
Sliver chariot
Magician's red
Hierophant Green

*Woof*

LETS GO!

They all Slide to thier secret headquarters

star platinum: ready for our Mission Hermit Sir. *Salutes

Hermit purple: Welcome Stardust Crusaders We a have report that someone is planing to steal something from The museum we need you to investigate and stop the Culprit.

Hierophant: what exactly are they planning to steal?

Hermit purple: This shiny crystal Mask.

Sliver Chariot: Looks Expensive and pretty

Magician: why would they want to steal the mask?

Star platinum: Wait this mask I recognize it. It's that mask that they found in a cave on Jojolion island. Soft and wet is planing to sail there soon. I heard that this Mask may belong to the stand [Queen]

Hierophant: isn't she that mythical Stand everyone is talking about lately?

Magician: Perhaps she isn't a myth This Mask definitely prove her Existence.

Star platinum: Or maybe it's a clue to her location.

Hierophant: Maybe it's Makes a stand more powerful.

Hermit purple: That may be why someone wants to steal it I'll try to get more research in the mean time you guys can investigate.

Star platinum: well in that case CRUSADERS GO!

<later that night at the exhibit>

Hierophant: I made a web surrounding the mask that way if some is here they can be caught.

Star: Good stay here and guard the mask. The rest of us Will split up Magicians red and I will patrol the surrounding area. Sliver Chariot and The fool will search around the museum for anything suspicious.

And then the crusaders split up
<with Sliver chariot and the fool>

Sliver: Dang it's dark in here how would a thief even get through here?

*WOOOSH*

Fool: *grrrrrrrrrr Boof*

Sliver: Yeah I felt it to.

Fool: *Notices strang foot prints* *Barks*

Sliver: We should Fallow them let's go The fool.

<With Star and Magician>

Star: It's seems no one's stepped foot into this part of the exhibit. *Notices a book* It's read here that this mask Is ancient and the crystals can't be replaced they are priceless.

Magician's red: interesting.

Magician's red looked alongside the wall and sees a moving shadow but turns around to find nothing.

Magician: mmmh I could of sworn I saw something.

Star platinum: Something's up contact sliver chariot and the fool. We may of found our thief

Walkie Talkie: GUYS THE MASK ITS IN DANGER COME QUICK.

Star: Hierophant is in trouble let's go!

The rest of the Crusaders rush to Hierophants Aid.

Hierophant: The thief is here and somehow got through my webs and took the mask. They speedly hid they are still somewhere because I Blocked off the exits to only you guys And i can exit.

Star platinum: Where are you show yourself.

????: It seem that you know that I'm here but you didn't Notice ne in your shadows.

Silver: Stop Hiding you Coward!

The thief appears behind star platinum

ALL: BLACK SABBATH!?

Black Sabbath: Yes it is I and the Mask is mine.

Magician: Oh No it Isn't BURN BABY BURN!

The light from Magicians red Flams weakens Black Sabbath then Star platinum used his speed to quickly steal back the Mask.

Black Sabbath: THE LIGHT MY ONLY WEAKNESS AHHHHHHH! IT BURNS JEBUS IT HURTS

Sliver Chariot put Hand cuffs on Black Sabbath.

Sliver chariot: Bois we got him Call Moody Blues so he can Arrest him.

In a few minutes Moody blues Arrested Black Sabbath and put him now in Jail house rock prison.

Moody blues: thanks for making my job easier

Star platinum: No Problem I'm going to check inside for anything else stolen.

Star platinum walks inside the museum and notices a shiny object by a Statue of Himself yes star platinum is part of history.

Star: Huh a Crystal? *looks for somthing it might belong to* doesn't seem to belong to anything here so I'll keep it.

STAR PLATINUM Collected a crystal

The stardust crusader go home and enjoy life. Star platinum sit in the same chair he was sitting in before. Stone free just arrived home.

Stone: Hey dad

Star: Welcome back.

Stone: you really don't do anything huh? Well I think it's tome you got a hobby why not go fishing or something *Walks upstairs to her room*

Star: I'll think about it.

< Meanwhile in a crystal Castle>
????: hmmm I Think I should get out the Castle I'm bored Waiting for them to finish my scavenger hunt. Dragonforce you're in charge.

Dragonforce: Yes! suck on that Uprising

Uprising: Shut up lizard!